Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Man guns down foid that rejects him

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
this should be legal tbh

It even exists in work places. Some employees would be treated much better and would get away with a lot more. Even bullying happens in work as well
But according to IT, everyone is equal in college. They believe way too many myths

But according to IT, everyone is equal in college. They believe way too many myths
They only make it seem that way because college is much bigger but there is definitely a social hierarchy. The bullying may just be more subtle.

the guy who killed the girl in cold blood. Id say the same thing if one the male posters here had put themselves in a possible betabux position with a girl and she
killed him because he rejected her in that role.

the guy who killed the girl in cold blood. Id say the same thing if one the male posters here had put themselves in a possible betabux position with a girl and she
killed him because he rejected her in that role.
The guy who killed her was based and I don’t blame him one bit. This is what happens when foids behave like this. Being in a betabuxx situation is obviously bad as you will be wasting your money on a used up whore

They only make it seem that way because college is much bigger but there is definitely a social hierarchy. The bullying may just be more subtle.
Bullying happens a lot in college. Look it up. A lot of it is even overt

Bullying happens a lot in college. Look it up. A lot of it is even overt
I knew it still happened in college and work but I am surprised by how much of it is still overt.

The guy who killed her was based and I don’t blame him one bit. This is what happens when foids behave like this. Being in a betabuxx situation is obviously bad as you will be wasting your money on a used up whore

yes and if a guy didn't want to betabux he doesn't deserve to get killed for rejecting the advances of a foid either.

People shouldnt kill other people when they get rejected. period.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I knew it still happened in college and work but I am surprised by how much of it is still overt.
It happens throughout life. College is worse for incels than hs

And foids dress sluttier in college
Because dress codes are nonexistent in college. In my school the dress code prevents foids from dressing like whores but a lot of them get in trouble because they do

Because dress codes are nonexistent in college. In my school the dress code prevents foids from dressing like whores but a lot of them get in trouble because they do
Seriously college foids are the most sluttiest girls in the world. They make hs girls look like nuns

0:44 foid couldn't even hold back her laughter lol

Empathetic gender btw

Wouldn’t have happened if he had hair. Brutal Norwood pill

Seriously college foids are the most sluttiest girls in the world. They make hs girls look like nuns
Even the most sluttiest foid in highschool won’t compare to college. I really don’t want to go. It’s going to be extremely brutal

Even the most sluttiest foid in highschool won’t compare to college. I really don’t want to go. It’s going to be extremely brutal
The average college foid is sluttier than the sluttiest hs girl

I honestly never got to test my SMV by approaching because my community college is full of sub3 foids who are landwhales or too woke and also truecels

The average college foid is sluttier than the sluttiest hs girl

I honestly never got to test my SMV by approaching because my community college is full of sub3 foids who are landwhales or too woke and also truecels
I haven’t gone to college yet so I am not sure. Hopefully they aren’t very slutty but they most likely will be