Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Man guns down foid that rejects him

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Nigga got LIFE IN PRISON WITHOUT PAROLE
Tenor

Why didn't he threaten her with the gun and then rape her? Might as well go the whole way if you're going to prison.

Why didn't he threaten her with the gun and then rape her? Might as well go the whole way if you're going to prison.
Yeah I was thinking the same. Or even if she fought back he could have killed her and fucked her corpse
Nigga got LIFE IN PRISON WITHOUT PAROLE
View attachment 290984
Clown world. If it was a foid people will feel bad for her for getting rejected

Hello IT, include me in screencap this time u useless shits.

Life in prison and no parole for one kill?

She's white so it makes sense. Im surprised he didn't get off either. If it was an indian or spanish female this wouldn't even make the news.

If a woman did this she'd get 5 years with parole. Fuck this morally unjust earth

not only that. She would've been also praised by the world for killing a sub-8 man and destroying his subhuman genes.
Yasss kween, smash the patriarchy! You go girl! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I would say something but I won't.

Would've been self-defense was it the other way around.

Unbelievable how protected they are. He is literally stuck there forever just because he killed a foid. It lifefuel that he did it but kinda ragefuel at the same time. Hopefully they change their minds and let him out eventually

Also

Bluepillers: 73

Last edited:
He is ex military, ex military with PTSD should be classified as misogynistic ,domestic terrorists.

Based low inhib

lol niggers shoot people and don't get jailed but when white man does something he always gets the worst possible sentence
If it was a foid she would have got maybe 3-4 years
this too

Last edited:
if it was chad he would have got 5 years max

if it was chad he would have got 5 years max
Yeah and foids would be all over him and fight for him to get out of jail jfl

just look man they're trying to show only male violence
when i searched for women kills man
they only show man killing women

Attachments

• 2020-07-17 (1).png
    2020-07-17 (1).png
    161.6 KB · Views: 23
just look man they're trying to show only male violence
when i searched for women kills man
they only show man killing women
Jfl of course they will cover up instances of foids killing men for the same reason.

Good job. His sentence should be commuted

lol niggers shoot people and don't get jailed but when white man does something he always gets the worst possible sentence

this too
Weird cope, American prisons are filled to the brim with niggers.

I don't support shit like this. This guy I can tell you now, he was far from being blackpilled. He was bluepilled and probably had enough of that shit.

But cucks, let's be honest, if this was a female, she would get a few years and everyone would be feeling bad for her and blame patriarchy and men's standards.

Bluepillers: 64 :soy:
It was at 73 at one point
I don't support shit like this. This guy I can tell you now, he was far from being blackpilled. He was bluepilled and probably had enough of that shit.

But cucks, let's be honest, if this was a female, she would get a few years and everyone would be feeling bad for her and blame patriarchy and men's standards.
Still lifefuel regardless. And yeah, the foid would practically get away with it if she was the one who did the murder

Let me know when this gets on IT. I bet they’ll have a heart attack again over your avi

he should be rewarded not jailed jfl

Let me know when this gets on IT. I bet they’ll have a heart attack again over your avi
I have checked and it hasn’t gotten on IT yet. I can’t wait for them to get triggered over my avi. I already got screenshotted for sharing the video of the 16 yr foid who got burned to death but nobody commented about my avi

understandable have a nice day

I have checked and it hasn’t gotten on IT yet. I can’t wait for them to get triggered over my avi. I already got screenshotted for sharing the video of the 16 yr foid who got burned to death but nobody commented about my avi
Look at this

It’s pretty ironic how they get mad over what we say and then go ahead and say this. The nearcels website is hilarious tho. It’s just Napoleon de Geso and Nathan Larson posting pedophile stuff to trigger IT
IT also condone prison rape as a punishment too, but irony is that many of them would be raped in prison for being middle class young white boys

IT also condone prison rape as a punishment too, but irony is that many of them would be raped in prison for being middle class young white boys
So much for being against rape jfl. And they are completely wrong about it at the same time

So much for being against rape jfl. And they are completely wrong about it at the same time
And they think a 1/10 deformed Indian manlet can attract as many foids as a gigachad

And they think a 1/10 deformed Indian manlet can attract as many foids as a gigachad
The sad part is that they unironically think that. They will literally tell him to take a shower or something and that will all of a sudden make him a gigachad

The sad part is that they unironically think that. They will literally tell him to take a shower or something and that will all of a sudden make him a gigachad
And they think popularity ends in college. As a college guy, let me tell you that’s a myth. It exists in college. Greek life is proof

And they think popularity ends in college. As a college guy, let me tell you that’s a myth. It exists in college. Greek life is proof
It even exists in work places. Some employees would be treated much better and would get away with a lot more. Even bullying happens in work as well

should have gotten death penalty

females are objects which lust to be raped and abused