Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Man goes to Muslim country, proceeds to fuck dozens of Muslim women because he's white.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
why do ethnics here claim they are incel? They could just go there and find a girl.

Many ethnics could go laid in their own countries, but not always. If you're ugly AF then you will not slay. Most curries cry and pretend to be incel because they can't slay the highest tier white blonde girl, I'm like dude stfu not even white boys can get their hands on those high tier woman.

JFL it's my country, and yeah the middle class is full of whores. Only upper class have a "dignity" (as in they only go for chads )

Can you buy testosterone in pharmacies there?
Many ethnics could go laid in their own countries, but not always. If you're ugly AF then you will not slay. Most curries cry and pretend to be incel because they can't slay the highest tier white blonde girl, I'm like dude stfu not even white boys can get their hands on those high tier woman.
I think he slayed because he spoke french.

He is doing god's work boyo, kudos to him, he is our new belgian @itsOVER. I also like how moroccan police is treating these obnoxious derailed whores, they are putting them into jail one by one instead of praising them.

the husband of one of them went insane,

Feeling extremely bad for this poor betabuxx, imagine what is happening to his innocent kids (if he has), imagine your mother is a public whore who shoots BDSM pics with a white christian, while you are living in a conservative muslim country, their lives are completely ruined. I think they will going to sui very soon.

If morocco is so good how come no one talks about it on roshv etc.?

The guy doesn't look NW european. A lot of Egyptians and Syrians look whiter than him
I should do something similar with hindu or buddhist women
A lot of us mog him... Death to America bro...

What can I say, I've been to Morocco before and yes it is very easy as a white man to get whores in that country. Moroccan woman are desperate as fuck because they want to leave that shithole country sooner than later, they always try to hoop up with white man and try to fuck them without a condom in order to get pregnant and marry the man. The strategy of Moroccan woman is trying to get pregnant with the man so they don't fuck with condoms.

Do they think e would care?

Did anyone do a tinder experiment confirming it is easy?

There is no Sharia Law on this planet, the only group who really implemented Sharia Law was ISIS but they are defeated as a state.

Saudi Arabia pratice sharia law. They still have public beheadings but they're an "ally' to the west, despite their spread of extreme salafist islam.

J.B.W. Sounds like another case of @itsOVER. No ethic or curry can pull shit like this off. They're just laughed at.