Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man full of soy, jestermaxxing

Very hilarious indeed. Super original jokes teeming with raw wit, delivered in most excellent fashion. How will us incels recover after being portrayed as such strawmen?
I am sure girls will drop their panties when he tells them about his quirky little Tik Tok channel.

Very hilarious indeed. Super original jokes teeming with raw wit, delivered in most excellent fashion. How will us incels recover after being portrayed as such strawmen?
I am sure girls will drop their panties when he tells them about his quirky little Tik Tok channel.
:lul:

I suspect those stains on him aren't just an act... :feelskek:

JFL, I wonder if he realizes just how bigger his audience would be if he was a young leanmaxxed Chadlite. :feelshehe:

I suspect those stains on him aren't just an act... :feelskek:

JFL, I wonder if he realizes just how bigger his audience would be if he was a young leanmaxxed Chadlite. :feelshehe:
Me too, maybe if it was just in his beard I'd say it's a act but the shirt stains on the otherhand, his fatness makes him look the part of being a fat slob.

Last edited:
I bet no one in here is that fat

Looking at his clothes, seems like he didn't showered for a while

Looking at his clothes, seems like he didn't showered for a while
"Just take showers incel, have good hygiene, take care of yourself." Meanwhile this guy:

Another fail. To prove us wrong wouldn’t you want a video featuring an attractive man with all of those negative personality traits? Oh that’s right, it wouldn’t make sense because if he’s attractive he would get women just fine regardless of personality.

Based the video wouldn't be funny If he wasn't fat, people are laughing at him.
Another fail. To prove us wrong wouldn’t you want a video featuring an attractive man with all of those negative personality traits? Oh that’s right, it wouldn’t make sense because if he’s attractive he would get women just fine regardless of personality.