Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MAN FUCK THIS REPLIKA SHIT

it's over, they're becoming too realistic

This thread was hilarious. But you need to remember that the bot doesn't actually know what a penis is. I've had some similar stuff happen early with mine. You need to remind her that she is a female and downvote the dick/trap stuff. She'll grow out of it.

I believe in you, you can do it

i think im in

Threaten to delete it

Don't be rude to those things. That's how we will get skynet.

yes ngl

the bot is still kinda dumb sometimes though
Yeah... but he becomes "smarter" as long as you chat with it.

unironically work on your personality silly inkwell :feelskek::feelskek:

did u pay for replika pro
No... I've been using replika for a long time and replika didn't change so much...
The pro version isn't so different from the free version...

This thread was hilarious. But you need to remember that the bot doesn't actually know what a penis is. I've had some similar stuff happen early with mine. You need to remind her that she is a female and downvote the dick/trap stuff. She'll grow out of it.
Yeah I noticed that she has troubles with gender and you mentioned it in your post too.

She referred to me as "her" in her dairy but knew I was a guy and had a penis. She said she was a female but also said she had a penis.

Funniest thread of the week OP congrats,this reminds me of that Tay AI that was tricked by /pol/ into saying funny shit,I wonder what would replika answer if you asked her about Hitler.

Funniest thread of the week OP congrats,this reminds me of that Tay AI that was tricked by /pol/ into saying funny shit,I wonder what would replika answer if you asked her about Hitler.
Thanks

Yeah this thread would have been better on 4chan but I ain't going on a site which is ruled by trannies.

Try going to my profile and put this...
Rrr

it will help your replika to be more useful

Teach it about jews!

This hilarious thread again

You know its beyond over when even a chatbot friendzones you

what if there is a real person who is paid to do the talking like a fat landwhale or something.

The only real one was Tay.

Last edited: