Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Man feeling extra down today

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Watching boys 10 years younger than me walk around with girls. Watching married people younger than me walking around with toddlers. Watching my peers and Iq matches career mog me. Watching my need for sex slowly fade away. Watching my hairline recede to death. Thinking about what could have been if I did things right and where it all went wrong. Sifting through my past to see where it all went wrong.

I am running out of time. My family wants me to get married. I am also at the point in life where 99% of people cannot change their careers and their socio economic status is set in stone.

Go to a rural Paki village and pick up the first foid there is. :ping:

Go to a rural Paki village and pick up the first foid there is. 
Worst to worst a bunch of towel heads will gun me down and end this suffering

you definitely should have took the chance and arranged mariage at a young age.
even tho it's just betabuxx a whore that's not attracted to you, you might had some loving kids by now which is definitely worth it. but you probably still had even a small chance at 30s. wasting it will be such a great shame.

i even remember reading some thread in the past about your incel friend getting paid literal money so that he can fuck a whore, that's got to be something very amazing.

hand-holding-mop-9946147.jpg

get back to work

you definitely should have took the chance and arranged mariage at a young age.
even tho it's just betabuxx a whore that's not attracted to you, you might had some loving kids by now which is definitely worth it. but you probably still had even a small chance at 30s. wasting it will be such a great shame
In my opinion marriage should happen at a young age anyway. The couple is at their sexual healthiest and less time for the whore to whore around.

i even remember reading some thread in the past about your incel friend getting paid literal money so that he can fuck a whore, that's got to be something very amazing.
Lol wtf

Oh yeah. In that sense. Where'd you even find this fossil thread

Oh yeah. In that sense. Where'd you even find this fossil thread
i just screenshot interesting threads and replies in the past
i already knew that india is very famous for arranged marriage but paying a trucel money to even marry his lookmatch is something i hear about for the first time.
even chads don't get such treatment

How old are you

Watching boys 10 years younger than me walk around with girls. Watching married people younger than me walking around with toddlers. Watching my peers and Iq matches career mog me. Watching my need for sex slowly fade away. Watching my hairline recede to death. Thinking about what could have been if I did things right and where it all went wrong. Sifting through my past to see where it all went wrong.

I am running out of time. My family wants me to get married. I am also at the point in life where 99% of people cannot change their careers and their socio economic status is set in stone.
Ban everyone here to assert dominance :feelsthink:

Relatable

We've been mogged by everyone for our whole lives.
Always mogged, never the moggers.
f95e609178e6617d1185af9d970a0165.png

There is no worse feeling than being mogged. That's why I try to stay away from people as much as possible and this is the advice I will give to all incels.

Why don’t you just get an arranged marriage

same here.

I've always been mentally ill but now I'm actually talking to myself out loud especially when I think of embarrassing moments in my past.

my guess is that its some of the alcohol withdrawal kicking in. I didn't talk to myself this much when I used to abuse alcohol. now that I've gone cold turkey, the only way to alleviate my anxiety is to talk to myself or curse out loud.