Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man decapitates wife

he dindu nuffin. She probably raped him and abused him. He is 100% justified. As you said she must have been a toxic pERson.

She cheated on him, he got mad, he killed her. 99% of this shit is because cheating or the wife threating with divorcerape.

8E8F8642 9952 430E AC33 0310483CACC0

Well deserved. Nothing of value has been lost.

She cheated on him, he got mad, he killed her. 99% of this shit is because cheating or the wife threating with divorcerape.
yup it is all hER fault!

DU BIST KEIN BRUDER FICK DEINE MUDDA @
LesscoBlob
@LesscoBlob @
Retardinator
@Retardinator GIB IHM!!!!! (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
WIE VIELE TOILETTEN BENÖTIGEN SIE AM TAG? (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

he dindu nuffin. She probably raped him and abused him. He is 100% justified. As you said she must have been a toxic pERson.
It clearly wasn’t him as she had sex with him, as women just know when a guy has a good personality or not.

Damn it, I was just about to post this one :feelskek: Love to see a man with a good personality treating his woman like a queen. Otherwise she wouldnt have picked him eh?

Here's the article with more details: https://www.fox26houston.com/news/waller-county-woman-21-decapitated-dismembered-husband-arrested
Looks like a case of JBWmaxxing gone wrong at first glance.

Also you based boyos are already trolling this bitch hard jfl:

"Waller County Judge Trey Duhon, who supposedly married the couple, stated this on his Facebook:

Out of respect for the families, I have taken down my photo with the couple and the post announcing their marriage, primarily due to the insensitive nature of some comments that were being made on that post."

He dindu nuffin them wypipo made him decapitate her know watamsayn man

Lmao, clearly he must have had a great personality and well rounded hobbies, :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

He must've had a great super awesome pleasant happy personality to have gotten to date, fuck, and marry her.

SIKE.

Watch the video. He towers over her and is a normie/decent looking white male (no homo).

why the sherif looks like a cowboy, everything feels wrong in this video

why this white chad has pussy being a psycho beheading his wife when i never did any crime and i'm an incel