Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Man Cuts His Moms Head And Throws It From Balcony

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Now the whole Turkey talks about this based man. They say he got so many drugs like @Sneir. My mom woke up and felt bad after this news. I woke up so happy this morning.

Last edited:
If not a stacy then it's not lifefuel

Fucked up to do something like this to your parents...

good riddance

fucking eksisozluk.com virtue signalling cucks are surprised by the news:

nası böyle bi şey olabilir ya!!!!!

amına koyduğumun aptalları şaşırmış taklidi yapıyor bir de

fucking eksisozluk.com virtue signalling cucks are surprised by the news:

nası böyle bi şey olabilir ya!!!!!

amına koyduğumun aptalları şaşırmış taklidi yapıyor bir de
Ahahhahaha o basit videoda bile kusacaklardı nerdeyse bi de idam diyorlar. Tırsak korkak hepsi.

It's like basketball

Ahahhahaha o basit videoda bile kusacaklardı nerdeyse bi de idam diyorlar. Tırsak korkak hepsi.
ayda bir birisi livegore dan bir şey atıyor hayatları kayıyor amk :lul: idam görse altına sıçar hepsi

Hopefully she suffered immensely

It's like basketball
I prefer bowling... Less niggers

While I didn't always get along with my mom, I surely wouldn't do something like that to her.

Last edited:
Fucked up to do something like this to your parents...
that's what a fakecel would say because he's been coddled and sheltered by his parents.
Trucels were treated like absolute trash by everyone,including their so called ''parents''.
That being said i wouldn't do what he did cause i don't want to spend 30 years in a cage eating shitty food and getting fucked in the ass by faggot inmates.

that's what a fakecel would say because he's been coddled and sheltered by his parents.
Trucels were treated like absolute trash by everyone,including their so called ''parents''.
That being said i wouldn't do what he did cause i don't want to spend 30 years in a cage eating shitty food and getting fucked in the ass by faggot inmates.
Lmao i lived in orphanage until 18...

Now the whole Turkey talks about this based man. They say he got so many drugs like @Sneir. My mom woke up and felt bad after this news. I woke up so happy this morning.
Return to /r9k/ you retarded faggot. What the fuck does killing one's parent like that have to do with inceldom? Oh, and maybe get the fuck out of Berlin, too.

Return to /r9k/ you retarded faggot. What the fuck does killing one's parent like that have to do with inceldom? Oh, and maybe get the fuck out of Berlin, too.
1) She is guilty because she created subhuman
2) Look at the comments. People in forum liked it and became happy

Last edited:
1) She is guily because she created subhuman
2) Look at the comments. People in forum liked it and became happy
1) What the fuck? That doesn't justify shit.
2) What the fuck? That doesn't justify shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back