Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Man Convicted of Killing Girlfriend, Murders child molester because he did not want him on the streets

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
More normie and female hypocrisy. A convicted felon that had previously received a life sentence for murdering his girlfriend in 1991. Kills an inmate convicted of molesting a 11 year old child because "he did not want him on the streets". It is funny how these tards justify killing another person because "well he did something worse". Just imagine that the person the femoid was sleeping with was going to be the person to take her life, great personality.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YawI85U7QtA

Even in prison they say that the GF murder has a great personality, lol these guys just know how to manipulate people to be on their side.

Just imagine that the person the femoid was sleeping with was going to be the person to take her life, great personality.
The odds are that he wasn't going to take care of her properly. He's in prison for starters

Obama has a message for you, @nazianime.
Please pick up.
Images

Most people think caressing the breasts of an 11 yo as an adult is worse than torturing and killing people.

The average person is retarded. This is how bad it has gotten.

Very lame attempt at virtue.

Most people think caressing the breasts of an 11 yo as an adult is worse than torturing and killing people.

Very lame attempt at virtue.
These retarded normoids think they're on some punisher type of shit, or the vigilante heroes  like bro chill nobody cares about you, your life or your principles  just let the others be

jfl I am replying to comments that the girl got raped and the death of the molester will not undo it
they are seething so hard :feelskek:

He did a based thing by killing his whore of a girlfriend but then he just turned into a cuck

Free brandon
Free elliot rodger
Free cho

Last edited:
another chad that had killed his GF, but the problem is us incels

Just an example, could be any other erotic/sexual stuff. I used a mild one to illustrate the point better.
11 is a kid though. What is wrong with you?
You pedo?

11 year olds are flat :feelspuke:. But I get what you're saying.

"Pedophiles" are public enemy #1 in modern cucked societies.

in modern cucked western society, yes, including latin america

i think in more traditional societies, there's still common sense left. but with globalization (aka cultural Anglicization of the world) i dont know how long that lasts

Prison "moral code" is fucking laughable. What I find astonishing is that many ordinary people seem to think it isn't.