Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man catches his fiance having sex with 17 year old guy

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Jade Fitzpatrick began a 'sexual' relationship with 17-year-old at residential home
Carer, 26, was seen kissing and hugging a teenage boy in Wrexham, North Wales
Pair were allegedly in a relationship and had booked 200-mile trip to theme park
A care worker accused of having sex with a boy in her care was secretly recorded apparently in the act on a recording device hidden under her bed by her fiance, a hearing was told today.

Then-engaged Matthew Griffiths said he believed his intended Jade Fitzpatrick when she told him that the allegations were false, but when he kept being told by people that something was going on he placed the gadget to discover the truth.
He recorded heavy breathing and someone apparently having sex, and thought he recognised the North East accent of the 17-year-old youth.

Griffiths, who worked for a different company to Fitzpatrick, told Social Care Wales' fitness to practise committee: 'I assumed it was him.'

Jade Fitzpatrick, 26, was spotted hugging and kissing the teenage boy a hearing was told

Fitzgerald, who worked in the Wrexham care home where the teenager was a resident, claimed that the other person was 'someone from the university'.

Fitzpatrick, who is not participating in the hearing, faces four charges arising from her alleged relationship with the youth between January and September, 2020.

she looks like a monkey

at least he had a fiance... I've never even held hands with a girl in my life... not one of them has even looked in my general direction

She looks like dogshit so he should be thankful

Is this woman famous? Why is this a news story?

She wouldn't even look down if she stepped on me. I'm glad that she's getting the just deserts of her actions, although I'm sure even those will fall short. I doubt she could ever truly be happy.

Still, though, if she were to call me up I'd go. No self-respect allowed for the subhuman.

Must be a 17 year old Chad

I wish I was fucking older pedophilic sluts when I was a teenager, would have literally changed My Entire Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back