Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man Cannot Accept Transgender Son

InebriatedIrish

InebriatedIrish

Clovercel

I felt really bad for the father, who has to deal with the reality of the horrid son. God damn, his moans of agony at the beginning set the mood for the rest of the video.
I also laughed throughout the entire video the first time viewing it.

I feel sorry for him, that wasn't even his biological son. He's actually the uncle. This almost made me cry. I hope that he disowns his son for being a mentally ill tranny (or better yet, kills him).

It's just too awkward to watch.

This was in my recommended videos all week. Did you guys see it in your list as well? I thought those were specific to the user

This was in my recommended videos all week. Did you guys see it in your list as well? I thought those were specific to the user
yes, it showed up on wednesday I think LOL

man I feel bad for him. he will live forever wondering what he did wrong for it to end up so mentally ill

another reason not to reproduce

I hate tranny's so much, i wish we could execute them en masse.

id probably fuck my son he look like that

I would disown my son if I ever had one and he turned out gay or trans. Might even kick his ass too.

Dam I feel fucking bad for the dad, and I bet every one of the audience feels worse for the retarded gay fuck of a son over the grieving dad. Fucking ragefuel.

In the comment section

"The look of a man who seen his whole squad get wiped out in Vietnam"

LMAO :lul:

Kind of funny and sad at the same time

I got it in mine as well

yea gotta feel for the father, iirc the tranny was in the military??

Like imagine having an alpha male military chad as a son for 20 years and then it chooses to live as a privileged female.

Just kek.

I feel sorry for him, that wasn't even his biological son. He's actually the uncle. This almost made me cry. I hope that he disowns his son for being a mentally ill tranny (or better yet, kills him).
really? howd u find that out

LMFAO! That comment section is a gold mine

watching it RN keking hard this is great

This looks like a dark comedy.

I dont think i would be able to accept him aswell, poor man.

This more painful than I thought. Wish I could unsee.

id probably fuck my son he look like that
The irony is if you had actually even had sex to get a woman pregnant to have a son your standards wouldn't currently be so low that you'd fuck a man, much less a trap that isn't even "passable". I'd never fuck a tranny, but if you're going to say this gay shit, at least be reasonable and say it with some passable ones.

Faggot looks like adam sandler in Jack and Jill movie

Last edited:
The irony is if you had actually even had sex to get a woman pregnant to have a son your standards wouldn't currently be so low that you'd fuck a man, much less a trap that isn't even "passable". I'd never fuck a tranny, but if you're going to say this gay shit, at least be reasonable and say it with some passable ones.

Faggot looks like adam sandler in Jack and Jill movie
lol its funny / im joking / i thought about fucking dudes / i rather er or just go ahead and rape then er until shot by police...

Now he gets to live life on easy mode

I'd consider dating a tranny, only if she would be willing to only be bottom. call me gay or whatever the fuck you want, atleast tranny ass is better than my hand

If it were my child, I'd still accept her or him, or whomever they choose to identify as.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back