Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MAN BREAKS DOWN AFTER GF MURDERS HIS CHILD - ABORTION PILL

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
Story: GF of this guy just goes ahead with abortion despite the guy wanting to keep the baby.

THE EMPATHETIC GENDER BTW
THE EMPATHETIC GENDER

There is a reason "pathetic" is in "empathetic". Foids are pathetic.

fucking brutal

I hope she gets a microchimerism autoimmune disease.

killing this foid would be an act of self-defense

True monsters are revealing themselves (Women)

“Sugar and spice and everything nice“ right boyos?

“Sugar and spice and everything nice“ right boyos?

Don't read through the wikipedia articles on abortion and the history of abortion.
You will go ER, I swear, I swear to God you will go ER.
I did it at school and I had to get up and leave the classroom because I felt like screaming.

Women do not give a fuck about human life. They really do not.

Wow. Just wow. I don't want watch it a second time, but can anybode hear, what he is saying there?

Holy shit this is heart breaking. I hope all the people who invented abortion, the contraceptive pill, are burning in hell now

It's her choice :feelsclown:

So is mine:

Pepe shotgun

I can't think of a single action more evil than abortion.

When she is lined up at the gates of heaven they will immediately usher her to hell

Record record record quick something happened record record post it online post it online worldstarrrrrr huhhuh skrrrrrrrrttt likes one like two like skrrtt skrrtt

Pathetic state of society.

If it was chads...

Record record record quick something happened record record post it online post it online worldstarrrrrr huhhuh skrrrrrrrrttt likes one like two like skrrtt skrrtt

Pathetic state of society.

And not a single fuck stepped into to stop that cunt. Literally could've just had the child and at least have it adopted or something.
Nope, murder it is.
Richard the Third had nothing on these beasts. (I know, the real richard wasnt that bad, it's tudor propaganda etc... Im talking the shakespeare richard)

Woman are murderers

Truly disturbing video. That foid is utter subhuman scum. The wails of a father begging her not to murder their child don't even register.

Psychopathic scum like @BududubNow and @Ultimatepassivecel might enjoy this video.

It's been scientifically proven time and time again that abortion is murder, she should own up to it at least.

Maybe the female knew it could be Tyrone's kid so she didn't want Chad to know.

Foids are the most disgusting creatures in this world. They will literally murder a baby in cold blood without any regrets. Despite the baby’s father begging for its life the foid is numb to it and kills it without any remorse. I hope someone does the same to the foid without any remorse (in Minecraft)

Extremely brutal watch. This world is truly rotten to its core.

it's probably chad kid but this shit is still sick.

Wow. Just wow. I don't want watch it a second time, but can anybode hear, what he is saying there?
it's hard to hear him with all the sobbing and shit but he seems to say

"i am such a good dad.i took care of her kids,and the guy she has let in her life doesn't even take care of his own kids."

this kid is probably from the chad whom she was most certainly already fucking before these two broke up.hoes being hoes.

How properly would she raise someone she actually wanted to kill? Anyways, is this even real?

The inventor of abortion should be impaled and left to bleed out from his anus.

I fucking HATE women. I can't wait for female robots so they can replace them. Fucking monsters

If this poor guy loses it and kills her because of this, he'll probably get life in prison, but she can kill a dozen more babies - her own fucking flesh and blood - and be free.

Women aren't monsters, they're demons.

There is a reason "pathetic" is in "empathetic"

I will be using this line on normalfags in the future, thank you, lacking empathy is the only true way to thrive in life

I will be using this line on normalfags in the future, thank you, lacking empathy is the only true way to thrive in life
No problem, if I can help :feelsokman:

Whores think murder is cool.

Fucking ragefuel, anyone who does or supports abortion is severely fucked in the head and should be killed, women are sociopaths.

Good, I'm all for less humans in the world to suffer and slave for the ultra rich. I wish abortion was legal when I was born, I probably wouldn't exist. Also, if she was crazy enough to go ahead with it without his consent, imagine what kind of home environment they'd have for the child to grow up in. Is that really the type of mother you'd want to grow up with, one that doesn't want you? Just food for thought.

his genes werent enough

Good, I'm all for less humans in the world to suffer and slave for the ultra rich. I wish abortion was legal when I was born, I probably wouldn't exist. Also, if she was crazy enough to go ahead with it without his consent, imagine what kind of home environment they'd have for the child to grow up in. Is that really the type of mother you'd want to grow up with, one that doesn't want you? Just food for thought.
>tfw i will never make music because i would get immediately get kicked out of my house for making music.

brutal.nice song though

Abortion is murder

Story: GF of this guy just goes ahead with abortion despite the guy wanting to keep the baby.

THE EMPATHETIC GENDER BTW
THE EMPATHETIC GENDER
I've said this before: if women have any control over children they have 100% control in effect. Either they decide or men decide for them.
If a guy doesn't want a kid, she can still have it. If he wants one, she can still abort it. She controls his entire bloodline and family life. His only choice is to accept or to volcel. How is this fair?!? IT'S EVERY MAN'S CHOICE WHETHER HE HAS KIDS OR NOT, NOT THAT OF THE WOMA/EN HE (TRIES TO) GET WITH. MEN'S RIGHTS.

We need pronto a way to produce non-fucked-up/non-incel children from sciencey stuff. No more power to the birther gender over the "key-for-lock" gender.

I'm okay with this tbh, I wish men could choose not to pay child support.