Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man before 2006, life was so good.

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
I was still a high school kid, playing playstation 2, watching dvds, playing on the streets for hours with my friends, there wasn't any facebook, or this social media bullshit. Everyone had a nokia, that was only for call/messaging use, now everyone is fake as fuck and obbessed with social media popularity.

just before 2006 maxx bro

I was uglier and treated worse by people but I actually enjoyed my copes unlike now. Wish I could have the same excitement consuming copes.

Yup, the 2010's were a big downgrade in every way I can think

Were better times, less alienation, and my weak beard could be styled in nu metal way

Yup, the 2010's were a big downgrade in every way I can think

I would take MSN Messenger back right now than the fucking bullshit social media we have these days, at least then everything was easier, add everyone on your messenger, type a messenge, everyone was much cooler and funnier in those days

I would take MSN Messenger back right now than the fucking bullshit social media we have these days, at least then everything was easier, add everyone on your messenger, type a messenge, everyone was much cooler and funnier in those days
Yes, people actually talked to each other outside of their little circles back then. Simpler times. Even shit like MySpace was better.

I was a kid with no cares or troubles

Everything went to shit after 2007 tbh with you.
And yes i miss those times a lot.
I did have some friends back then.

The good ol days when I would do nothing all summer but play PC games. Quake 3 was a good game. *Sips monster energy drink*

When I was young I had like 20 friends, and I use to throw parties and invite everyone. I’d play outside daily for like 5 plus hours and I’d play video games.

Life was actually fun when you didn’t have to worry about women or status or money

death to all social media, it's a plague

High iq.

In my case, it was before 2001 and 9/11. My life went to the ground together with those towers. The culture began to chance and the optimism from the 90's was gone. Even here in shitzil, the whole culture began to change after that.

Everything went to shit after 2007
I’d play outside daily for like 5 plus hours and I’d play video games.

Life was actually fun when you didn’t have to worry about women or status or money
That hit me hard, I remember playing outside all day playing Star Wars, Dragon Ball, Harry Potter, or made up games where we had abilities too, just playing outside all day coming home exhausted from hours of play not once since I grew up have I seen children playing outside, playing with sticks and using their imagination.

And money as a kid was worth so much because the things we wanted were so cheap compared to today and all our allowence were used on stuff we wanted.

For me its 2011.

tbh everything went to shit when tinder was released

even social media before tinder was slightly tolerable

now most things have gone down the shitter

I would have been playing Elder Scrolls Morrowind from 2002. Life was great when I first got that game.

Kiids today they have no idea what they're missing. They took it from them.

In 2006 is when I discovered Runescape and my social life went downhill from there. Until Eoc tbh. But the damage was done (srs)

this site is the only social media i like tbh.
wouldn't even classify this site as a legitimate social media site but yea this is the only one i like and feel comfortable expressing myself

I was still a kid then and shit was great

Oh, one of those 2006cels...yeah, truly a game-changing year as the seeds of total degeneracy were coming into bloom with Fakebook and the next year with the iPhone.

My balls hadn't even dropped yet in the 2000's, but I remember it very fondly. They were the most carefree and happy years of my life, I was just a little boy who played outside and played computer games inside.

When the next decade arrived, everything got pretty shitty when I became a teenager and went through puberty. This was honestly when I went through the worst. I really took everything for granted when I was a stupid little kid, but now, I lounge for those days again. I wish I could go back to when you didn't have to put on a farce through social media just to get anywhere. I wish I could go back to before clownworld.

i want to die since 2010 :feelscry:

2006 was one of the last good yrs

you will never get that back, embrace the future, for it will be worse

Life has always been garbage for trucels.

I think I might have died sometime around the late 2000s and have been in Hell ever since

i want to die since 2010 :feelscry:

2006 was one of the last good yrs
That arabic translation is wrong

It means very rare and not very lonely
If pre-2006 days were good imagine what 700 CE is

COPE! In a lot of ways pre 2006/ pre millennium society was a lot more degenerate. Maybe your life was better personally, but nostalgia is a stupid and weak cope (that's maybe the 20th or so time I've said that on here, I feel very strongly about it).

Social media is a double edge sword, sure it gave rise to cesspools like Tinder that have banished so many innocent men to inceltown, but before that socializing required more fine tuning, people were partying more, abusing drugs more, and so on.

1995 - 1999 = comfy and warm
2000 - 2005 = best years of my life
2006 - 2009 = internet becoming very popular, online multiplayer golden age (COD, halo, WoW)
2009+ is trash, smartphones, social media, SJWs.

Narcissistic SnowFlake Generation , just get a Cabin in the Woods , bruh.
TedKaczynskiMaxx is Legit.

I'd say 2010 was when it went to real shit, for both me and the world at large. 2009 was the last good year, it's the one year I actually look back on fondly playing MW2, halo 3 and gears of war 2 with the lads before they all betrayed me.

It was a weird stand out year, since 2007 and 2008 both sucked, 2010 was hell as well. 2009 was just that one year that went alright.

Pretty sure Halo 3 came out in 2007 and Gears of war 2 in 2008.

New media replaced old ones.

Welcome back
I need to get my old account back tbh, I CAN'T STAND BEING 2019CEL

s5YixDz.gif

I'd say 2010 was when it went to real shit, for both me and the world at large. 2009 was the last good year, it's the one year I actually look back on fondly playing MW2, halo 3 and gears of war 2 with the lads before they all betrayed me.

It was a weird stand out year, since 2007 and 2008 both sucked, 2010 was hell as well. 2009 was just that one year that went alright.
2007 was the downward spiral.
2013 was the shitstorm.
2010-2012 i had lots of fun giving the middle finger to society. ( When i became an EdgeLord )

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back