Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Man beats the shit out of his daughter for being a hoe

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★

He did the right thing

50 shades of black

He did the right thing
this

It won't stop her from being a hoe but it damn sure will stop her from being a public hoe! She'll be sure to keep that shit in private from now on the slut.

I remember a story from years back of a girl sucking off boys in the school bathroom. I believe she was in high school. Daddy came to her school and knocked her the fuck out! Right in front of school officials. When cops went to investigate the school officials stated they didn't see anything. About a year later videotape comes out and everyone gets in trouble because legally they had to report it. The reason nobody reported it is because everyone knew she was a no good dirty fucking hoe and needed discipline. Good Fathers are hard to come by these days.

Good and based father. too much freedom for hoes like that

Next time she will just try to hide better. Whores need to have their social media access revoked entirely

Not only did he did the right thing, but I think he was being too gentle with her.

B A S E D

That's how fathers should be, not like Reddit soyboys who will congratulate their daughter on being a hoe

Commendable.

There's no way around the ultimate and final cuck, but you can at least make your daughter fear and respect you.

Based-a-rooni and cheese.

Discipline is one of the basic requirements to become a decent human being.

An ideal father.

Huge respect.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

A good and based black father.

If she learns from this he very well may of saved her from a future painful AIDS related death.

that's a real father in action god bless him.

Based. Should have strangled her too.

This is why cumdumpsters don't deserve rights

Good to see there are still some men who act like it these days. And what a surprise hes black.

based. but most likely she is lost cause. she will stop being hoe temporarily

Not to condone any kind of violence but I think he did the right thing