Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Males" from IT, you are inferior people. Try to touch this you cucks.t

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Look at this shit:

you featured me because i've told you about my chadfishing experiments and you're all "duuur this proves that you need looks!"

You CUNTS, this is our ENTIRE POINT. EVERYTHING IS BASED ON LOOKS.

Don't pull that "personality" shit, i've treated those sluts (especially the one that came under my house pantiless, ready to get pissed in her mouth) in a horrible way, i've called them names, i've told them that they had a nice mouth and that i could bet they were good with it. I told them they could be my toilets.

It fucking worked.

So it's good personality calling them toilets and names, and opening with telling them their lips are good for blowjobs?

Or maybe this "good personality" works ONLY IF YOU HAVE LOOKS?

Dumb cuckheads, feature my ass, stupid cunts.

The only thing you can do now is implying that my story is made up, your worthless cucks.

Don't bother. They'll never learn until it's too late

Use the reddit message feature if you want to argue with them

Sounds like a colossal waste of time, you'd have an easier time convincing a flat earther that the earth is a sphere pewpew.

i do not have a cuckit account of course. also i prefer to humiliate them.

Waste of time.

You can't reason them. People like them are done.
If you say the sky is blue, they'd find something to argue.

No wonder the cuckhold life style is popular. Men like them will never be men.
They're a total waste at every level.

Sounds like a colossal waste of time, you'd have an easier time convincing a flat earther that the earth is a sphere pewpew.
You could say that about this post
Waste of time.

That was my point. This post is a waste of time

Screen Shot 2020 02 25 at 60814 AM

:soy: When holes catfish men you soyfags don't call them cunts.

Screen Shot 2020 02 25 at 60938 AM

Then don't say personality is what matters the most you retard.

You didn't feature this you cucks, would you look at that.

why even bother with IT?
just let them get cucked (if they ever manage to ascend)

It's always hilarious when some female whores of IT answer like their opinion is worth something. A woman that thinks she gets sex due to her "personality", a fucking camwhore.

"males"

:lul: funi ngl:lul:

It's always hilarious when some female whores of IT answer like their opinion is worth something. A woman that thinks she gets sex due to her "personality", a fucking camwhore.
"looks don't matter, I didn't swipe right on every hot guy"

it really seems like the foids who post on IT are more retarded than the average foid

JFL x100000 at foids who laugh at someone for not being able to get laid. They don't know they're playing life on tutorial mode. It's literally the easiest thing in the world for them to get laid.

Waste of time.

High IQ
View attachment 207587

:soy: When holes catfish men you soyfags don't call them cunts.

View attachment 207588

Then don't say personality is what matters the most you retard.
That bottom post is literally the blackpill, it’s what we’ve been saying. Looks matter. Lmao what a fucking retard

I like it so much when we can win over them in a such brutal way, they didn't even featured this those cucks.

I will never understand how IT can be so delusional. I guess they actually live in their basements never leaving their homes, not realising the reality of world.

Of course pretty people get more attention. But as chalupinator just said, its not enough, I cannot imagine ANY woman I know choosing a man on looks....

Guess they didn't touch my thread yesterday.

"Its not just putting a picture of an attractive man. They , as 'Chad' act confident. And lo and behold, when you stop acting like you are a mean-minded, timid, cowardly creature and start acting bold, fun, direct..you excite a lot of women and they communicate. "

Oh yeah? so why when she came under my house she didn't let me fuck her?

Holy fucks, i want to murder cucks.

I'd pay a big sum to have one of them in front of me right now.

"And what do you know. Out of EIGHTY women, a grand total of ONE came to meet him. "

No, MANY women wanted to meet me, but in those few hours i've chose one to come under my house. If i had a day or a week i have no idea how many girls i would have "fucked".

I'll open the same thread in a few days/weeks but fixed in a way they won't be able to dispute, let's see lol.

"I never found success on Tinder. Met my gf whilst out on the town with friends one night. Incels reading this with durrr look on their face right now"

of course you didn't, you are a low T normie cuck. SLuts on tinders seeks sex, not beta providers.

Last edited:
I think they are starting to accept the blackpill, but nothing will change in the end. Sucks for us I guess

The foid who came to your house pantiless and willing to drink Chad's piss, was she hot? Stacy or becky

Capture dcran 2020 02 25  135401

same guy :

Capture dcran 2020 02 25  135443

i'd legit kill myself if I looked even half as bad as this subhuman

IT cucks would rather suck their wife´s boyfriend´s cock rather than stop defending m´lady. Good luck appealing to them

View attachment 207672
same guy :

View attachment 207673

i'd legit kill myself if I looked even half as bad as this subhuman

Holy shit. This low tier normie riddened with ACNE has "the looks"?

I wonder what is his portfolio, except for his random fat girlfriend that will dump him for a real cock.

Also: i love how on their fucking subreddit they are all like "duuh incels will never answer to our good points" and then they ignore this thread and many others. I'll open it AGAIN tomorrow, i'll repackage it every time since it's cuck-proof.

But they live to be in denial, it's impossible for them to get it right.

Last edited: