Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Males choosing Female characters

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
They’re three kinds of male gamers who do this:

1) The man who plays female characters offline. For whatever personal purposes it serves

2) The man who makes a female character/avatar on an online multiplayer portion of the game. However he is honest and upfront when asked his real gender. These people often use mics to deter any misunderstandings.

3) The male who goes online, makes a female character, makes a female profile and lies about their gender. None of them use thier mics, when they do they make a female speak into it.. They do this for unknown reasons.. Maybe they just want to live an alternate life on “Easy” mode.. Or just catfish the fuck outta other males..

What do you think? Is there any more you can add to this list? Do you have any thoughts on male 1,2 and 3?

Last edited:
i honestly wish i would've chosen a female character in gta 5 so i could gain betabuxx, protection, and be played against easier from other players. women get treated so much better in online games

i honestly wish i would've chosen a female character in gta 5 so i could gain betabuxx, protection, and be played against easier from other players. women get treated so much better in online games
True
Playing on easy mode sounds good to me!

"Men" who use female characters are cucks.

I do it bc smaller hitboxes and to tilt ppl i kill

3) The male who goes online, makes a female character, makes a female profile and lies about their gender. None of them use thier mics, when they do they make a female speak into it.. They do this for unknown reasons.. Maybe they just want to live an alternate life on “Easy” mode.. Or just catfish the fuck outta other males..
Those are called faggots.

I legit can't even play as a female.

That's why I fortnite is ruined for me, I don't want to play as a female ffs.

They put females in call of duty games and fucking Fifa too lmao, it is over.

I made a female character on runescape to get free money

lol @ females in video games

moot i wish to be the little girl 9715131

im number 1. i like to dress up girls in pretty cloths

only if the game requires it. or because I want to look at a foid's ass in 3rd person mode.

I stopped playing Rainbow Six Siege because Ubicuck kept on adding numerous feminist dykes to the game.

Games are fucking going to shit these days. Mass effect Andromeda was like the point where it reached critical mass and they stopped pretending they weren't cucks

i never play games online tbh, only against bots or campaign mode

I like looking at Lara Croft's and Bloodrayne's feminine bits jiggling on screen as they kill shit, but LARPing as a female in an online game with other people is just weird. Most of the guys who do that (we're talking category 3 here) are probably closeted homosexuals who enjoy getting hit on by other men in a "safe" manner.

i fucking hate having to play as a stupid cunt

I always played male characters, I feel emasculated and dirty when I play a female.

I always went into the female character customization to make the perfect waifu before I created my actual char.

I've noticed almost all the male pro fortnite players use female skins (reasoning smaller frame so stand out less which is true but there are smaller build male frame skins in fortnite to). There's definitely a negative bias ?subconsciously? towards the male gender and its rare for anyone to use a male skin in the game from what i've seen.

my 27 yo neet brother chose female characters most of the time in the mmorpgs he would play. hmmmm

Pretty spot on. The only advantage to playing as a female character in an fps is a smaller hit box and less visibility, so it's not always a purely aesthetic choice.

I'm against playing out of gender online. Because you're not meant to be playing "a character." That's you. Or rather, the avatar of you.

I have friends who have female playermodels on PUBG because they're better at being concealed.

Its pure faggotry no matter the reason, most men who play female characters are attention whores ime

I play as female characters because it's nice to have a hot girl to look at and control. It feels nice seeing I zero female interaction in RL, so playing female characters and fapping to hentai greatly mitigates my pain of having no woman.