Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Males are just naturally superior

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I don't care if i trigger someone somehow but all i want to say is MEN ARE JUST BUILT SUPERIOR . 100 staceys are not equal to one man, even he be ugly subhuman. Males are superior just by virtue of being born as a male . I get a sense of satisfaction just by thinking that, a toilet may laugh at me for being ugly, but she can never become a natural male like me . Ancient GReeks and Hindus always highly adored and appreciated the male body and birth, among billions of species in Earth, one is indeed blessed to be born as human, and among them human one is more blessed to be born as a male, and among them males one is hyper blessed if one belongs to ancient superior civilization like Aryan Hindu, Roman, Greek, Tang Chinese etc... I will show a any toilet her natural place if next time they dare to laugh at me :feelzez:
:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

True men are the better gender. We are stronger and dominate nearly every field we set our mind to. It’s such a shame our procreation partners have to be foids :fuk:

True men are the better gender. We are stronger and dominate nearly every field we set our mind to. It’s such a shame our procreation partners have to be foids :fuk:
I am having a really evil idea of replacing actual human females with artificial wombs made in lab for making genetically modified superhumans ......and for the sex, the sex dolls are getting better and hyper realistic, and they are even better than actual dirty females, cause they don't sweat, pee, poo or fart (just disgusting) . We are just losing the opportunity of advancing civilization for these dirty subhuman toilets and subhuman males are killing and fighting each other for these worthless toilet bodies

Last edited:
and ? we are still incel when she will easily pass her genes

Men are better than foids in almost every thing. Foids are abomination and deserve to be used as cattle. Their value only lies in their cunts.

and ? we are still incel when she will easily pass her genes
yeaah jus like baboons, a stacys paradigm of mind has not gone evolution for many millions of years, She is still an ape looking for a brute mate to have sex with and then cry when he beats her and leaves her... She just has learned some fancy ways of dressing and presenting herself invented by men only

Men are better than foids in almost every thing. Foids are abomination and deserve to be used as cattle. Their value only lies in their cunts.
The weaker species deserves humiliation thats how law works. And even this humiliation is a blessing in diguise, cause thats what trigger evolution , all advanced civilizations were a weak slave at some point of time or other

yeaah jus like baboons, a stacys paradigm of mind has not gone evolution for many millions of years, She is still an ape looking for a brute mate to have sex with and then cry when he beats her and leaves her... She just has learned some fancy ways of dressing and presenting herself invented by men only
agree to extent still that whole 'male inventions' is cope and reminds me white supremancist who brag about their anchievments like they invented it by their own

truth is that incels...are complete losers, outcasts as seen by society regardless how autistic, short and ugly they are and some here can't accept it, sure you are stronger than vast mayority of foids but while women are seen as inferior to men, they aren't seen as complete losers like us

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

agree to extent still that whole 'male inventions' is cope and reminds me white supremancist who brag about their anchievments like they invented it by their own
how is male inventions cope ..its the truth, males actually dictated what woman should wear and how they should behave.. females didnt have cognitive abilities to think for themselves, all the conventional fashion which stacy flaunts today by wearing at some point were designed by males and popularized by males.. Its a fact, i dont know if it was the whites or asians or whatever, and as i said its not a bad thing to be superior or inferior, history is cyclical, there always have been some superior civilizations and some inferior at every point of time.. the superior civilization gets attacked by inferior and inferior becomes the superior.. this cyclce keeps on going

Wet water thread

Men wage war, men build civilizations, I agree

yeah, this is basic biology. males have improved congition, better leading abilities, less anxiety, higher bone and muscle density, and so much more. women only have a VERY slightly higher area of IQ (which I forgot the name of) that they inherited during the neolithic as a direct result of them managing the crops/plants while men went off to hunt

So superior to the point where we are begging them for sex.

Nearly every thing that makes surviving on this planet easier than ever before was either thought up by or outright created/discovered by a man or group of men

Water wet,toilets are weak inferior subhumans