Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Male thirst has gone too far - A female Orangutan was being used as a sex slave.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
JFL :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: at the fact that some simp fucks actually were PAYING to fuck an ape with make-up?! Based AF. Degeneration has sunken to a whole new low. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Obligatory - mogs everyone in this forum.

Last edited:
It's insane what sex depravation and the collapse of monogamy does to man. Truly astounding.

apemaxxing, just fuck an orangutan bro

I remember this one, ragefuel tbh

men are willing to fuck apes out of despair, foids however fuck dogs because they like to

Where's the protests and men with Ak-47s coming to stop male animals being fucked by FOIDS? The gender double-standards even penetrate the animal kingdom JFL

This is darwinism in reverse.

old but intruiging story.
bestiality is generally gross.
not only would i not pay to fuck an orangutan, they would have to pay me a sizable sum to do so.

It's insane what sex depravation and the collapse of monogamy does to man. Truly astounding.
They could just have fucked woman. Its such a fundamental need. They took it. That's why I hate feminists and cucks more than anything else

Posting before some retard tags me

20201202 192955

They should have done this with a real foid

They should have done this with a real foid
Exactly. With all the trouble they are going to get into for doing this degenerate shit they might as well should have kidnapped some retarded foid

Exactly. With all the trouble they are going to get into for doing this degenerate shit they might as well should have kidnapped some retarded foid
Yeah I also don’t understand why they would go through all that effort for a literal monkey. It isn’t even fuckable whatsoever and they still got in trouble. They really should have kidnapped some random foid. Atleast they would have profited more

Friendly reminder the pimp was a woman.
Don't forget that.

How do you even fuck a monkey that doesn't want to? They have freaky retard strength.
Friendly reminder the pimp was a woman.
Don't forget that.
:feelsjuice:

Men are retarded, it's such a shame I had to be born as a male and have something in common with these creatures. Most men are pathetic. But this is a new low.
Posting before some retard tags me

View attachment 382152
I'm so sorry. Humans are sometimes insufferable.

Last edited:
LOL that's fucking hilarious

What the fuck

I remember watching a vice documentary about liberia and the niggers had a place where they could fuck an orangutan. To be fair theres not much difference between an orangutan and their women