Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Male suicide rate per 100k inhabitants

My thoughts? I'm going to keep it real:

white countires have higher rates. After all, why would the negros kill themselves when they can just move to a white country and live a good life all while making the life of the natives worse!

white countires have higher rates. After all, why would the negros kill themselves when they can just move to a white country and live a good life all while making the life of the natives worse!
USA and central Asia are over,so much suicides

USA and central Asia are over,so much suicides
only countries there that are bad are kazakhstan, which is a post-soviet shithole, and russia where counting it to central asia doesn't work well because 90% of russians live in the european part

What the hell is up with Iceland? Russia, I understand. South Africa, also.
I heard it's because 90% of the "day" is night. just makes people more depressed. together with being really isolated, meaning the villages there usually have like a few hundred people living there and it's multiple km to the next one. I assume you're talking about greenland tho, where all that counts aswell, but with the extra that only 50k people live there so every suicide counts as 2 on the chart

I heard it's because 90% of the "day" is night. just makes people more depressed. together with being really isolated, meaning the villages there usually have like a few hundred people living there and it's multiple km to the next one. I assume you're talking about greenland tho, where all that counts aswell, but with the extra that only 50k people live there so every suicide counts as 2 on the chart
So much male suicides, it never began

level 1
Ben_Mole
· 1 yr. ago

Sunlight is one hell of a drug.

level 2
erbazzone
Avid Voter
+1 · 1 yr. ago

Suriname and Guyanas say hello

level 2
doublejay1999
Avid Voter
+1 · 1 yr. ago

Exactly - the most obvious correlation to made from this data .

There's a high positive correlation between industrialization & the development of a country and the suicide rate.

There's a moderate negative correlation between the available welfare of a state (within modern industrialized countries) and the suicide rate.

"Muh Sunshine" is coincidental because "Equator People" tend not to have modern industrialized countries.

Redditors really think not having a UV index above 10 drives normies to suicide. These countries have sunlight like everyone else you fucking retards.

Uncle Ted already said it. The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

level 1
Ben_Mole
· 1 yr. ago

level 2
erbazzone
Avid Voter
+1 · 1 yr. ago

level 2
doublejay1999
Avid Voter
+1 · 1 yr. ago

There's a high positive correlation between industrialization & the development of a country and the suicide rate.

There's a moderate negative correlation between the available welfare of a state (within modern industrialized countries) and the suicide rate.

"Muh Sunshine" is coincidental because "Equator People" tend not to have modern industrialized countries.

Redditors really think not having a UV index above 10 drives normies to suicide. These countries have sunlight like everyone else you fucking retards.

"SuNlIGhT iS a HeLl oF A DrUg!"

Yeah makes sense, the sun respects national borders after all. :feelsclown:

I see, and yes, I meant Greenland - my mistake. I'm a big fan of the night but having it nearly all the time would definitely weigh on my psyche. 50,000 people, jeez. I wonder what it is like being an incel there.
idk much about greenland (and also can't find that much that'd relate to celibacy) but I think it's not really a big issue there. and if it is it may be a big part of the suicide reasons. I assume most people who are modern enough to be(or create) incels usually emigrate before that happens. Looks wise they look like mongols so I assume they're not having much chances in other countries tho..

suicide

level 1
Ben_Mole
· 1 yr. ago

level 2
erbazzone
Avid Voter
+1 · 1 yr. ago

level 2
doublejay1999
Avid Voter
+1 · 1 yr. ago

after reading about it furhter I also found this. modernization also brought along the problems of modernization. alcohol abuse, child abuse etc..

I find it hard to believe only 1 in 4000 men rope.

3rd world cels should look at that picture and then realise that living in a rich western nation isn't that fine and dandy after all. Its all about competition and money in here

3rd world cels should look at that picture and then realise that living in a rich western nation isn't that fine and dandy after all. Its all about competition and money in here
in germany it's definitley a shit ton easier if you're an immigrant nigger

Jfl the sex having countries have the least male suicides. Who woulda thought lol

white people have it the hardest. in our countries, young white men are the highest demographic of suicide too. the cards are stacked against us.

Such a good day to be either a 5 feet javanese dishwasher or a 5 feet 2 turkish kebab seller.

bonus most niggers enjoy premium white toilet pusi

Russians are very intelligent(who wouldnt say this about his own nation...)

And at same time russians cannot do anything, cant even leave country

Sooooo.. yeah