Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male suicide is a GOOD THING and healthy for society

C

chadorincel

Greycel
It's just mother nature trimming off bad DNA from society.

It's natural, normal, and should be encouraged. Suicide drugs should be given out for free to elementary school children who request them, or maybe to all of them so they can end their pathetic, miserably lives whenever things get hard.

End result = less competition for females so non-Chad can finally fuck a used up 50 year old whore with 10 half-black kids.

(I guess this post will get me banned since the last one got deleted. Nice reddit like censorship in this shithole)

Male suicide weeds out bad genes from the genetic pool. As an ugly man, your life is equal to nothing.

We'll briefly analyze the genes of someone with tremor disorder.

Test Scan:

This is accurate, since we also have data from a relative of the patient:

We look a bit more:

The SNPs match.

The rest will come soon.

I got a better idea, wipe out chads, caiks, and simp npcs in world of warcraft.

Why should incels suffer and then take their own lives?

Foids will always continue to spread bad genes. My father was attractive and my mother ugly. I wonder who's to blame for my looks.

Foids will always continue to spread bad genes. My father was attractive and my mother ugly. I wonder who's to blame for my looks.
Foids also carry the bald gene

If you commit suicide you are giving foids what they want. I have thought about doing it a few times but then I remembered I'd be giving them a victory...

Really you need links like redditors to know foids can have bald recessive gene? Its 10th grade biology
I mean links showing it's exclusive or common in women so I can spam foids with.

Nah, we simply need sterilization

Then kill yourself lol

I like when someone randomly bumps a 6 year old thread

Nah, we simply need sterilization
As soon as health care and social systems are eliminated, most incels will perish because they are unable to survive.
There would not be as many incels as today ...

what the fuck is this thread :feelswhat:

I guess I agree in that, if a person wants to kill himself, the government should probably help them:feelsjuice:, no point in keeping a net drain on society