Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Male solidarity

T. Normanno

T. Normanno

Recruit
★★
Do you think it is a good thing DiCaprio can fuck teens half his age without consequences while we are stuck crying in our rooms? Would you defend him from feminists?

...Do you think thirsty males and cuckholds are (partly) to blame for the current status quo and women's privileges?

...Is our war against women, or against a small set of ultra-rich, powerful males who destroyed the world for everyone else?

...How much impact do you think media, internet and mysandric laws had on increasing the number of incels?

...What do you think of MRAs? Do you feel solidarity for sex-havers who end up having problems with foids?

Personally, I'm very conflicted on these matters. I'm a 27 years old KV -- my life is fucking over at this point, but I am still capable of envy towards successful males. The problem is, I can't decide whether I hate Chads or feminists more. It's a no-win situation: defending Chad makes me a cuck, especially if they are 30-40 yo geezers fucking twenty-years old girls...girls that by nature's law should be with someone their age (like me :feelsYall:). But rooting / doing nothing against feminists whores is a pretty cucked up thing to do, too. In my opinion only enforced monogamy, like the one suggested in sir Thomas More's work, Utopia (where adultery is punished with death, you become a social pariah and can't marry anymore if you have sex before marriage, and you have the right to see your spouse naked before accepting the proposal), would fix the rampant inceldom. But what do you think?

Yung Nigga ELliot Rodger killed more men than women because he recognized the Chad as the supreme niggablocker, all of whom love to mock denigrate hate mock and ridicule us because we are sexually unsuccessful. A CChad can recongize an incel as soon as He sees one, because Chadshave inceldeceteoctERs. most everyone cna recognize an incel when yo usee one, since they are usually ugly indians east asians pr very pale skinny or mordbidly a beast white men. But i like mores's uptoia since it is very strucuted and very good and sitmulating for an tism like me.

...What do you think of MRAs? Do you feel solidarity for sex-havers who end up having problems with foids?
I don't have any sympathy for men with foid problems. I'm a mid-30s oldcel and my whole life the divorce rate has been high. You can't get through to normies that not all sex is from sexual attraction, sometimes it's a side effect of pair bonding for resources, but that is not genuine arousal.

Your genes and stupid parents are the ones to be blamed

Good point. Sex capitalism is in the hands of chads/high status males and they can do whatever no matter the situations. It would benefit bunch of normies, for us it over anyway.

All power foids have was given to them by men, so yes, weak men are to blame for the current state of the world.

There is no male solidarity.
Stop seeing it as men vs women.
It's men vs men, and women are a ressource we fight over.

There's competition between different groups of men but also within those groups of men for access to more women, but there's no conflict between men and women.
All of women's rights are given to them by women. Women will never stand up for themselves because they don't actually care about having rights, they just want to fuck the winners and get as much as they can from them.
Feminism only exists because the men at the top keep giving in... because more female freedom means more hypergamy, which is good for them.