Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News MaLe sExLeSsNeSs iS RiSiNg bUt nOt fOr tHe rEaSoNs iNceLS cLAiM --- surprise motherfucker: it IS for the reasons incels claim.

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★
From this 2018 article: https://ifstudies.org/blog/male-sex...=The share of never-married,from 0.1% to 0.5%
The rise of young male sexlessness isn’t about Chads and Stacies; it isn’t primarily about Tinder or Bumble; it’s not mostly about attitudinal shifts in what women want from relationships; and it’s not mainly about some new war between the sexes. It’s mostly about people spending more years in school and spending more years living at home. But that’s not actually a story about some change in sexual politics...

JFL if you write an entire article to claim that there is NOTHING AT ALL going on in foid's behavior due to feminism, technology and economic subsidy.

The author, Lyman Stone, must be missing their meds. (in reality they're intentionally being misleading).

Most groups of people age 22-35 have broadly similar amounts of sex; probably something like 60-100 sexual encounters per year

WHAT THE FUCK THATS EVEN MOCH FOR ME I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY TO FUCK 5 HOOKERS A MONTH WTF KEK
@ADHD_cel

Incels are wrong because incels are right : foid logic.

Most groups of people age 22-35 have broadly similar amounts of sex; probably something like 60-100 sexual encounters per year

WHAT THE FUCK THATS EVEN MOCH FOR ME I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY TO FUCK 5 HOOKERS A MONTH WTF KEK
@ADHD_cel
Just be chad bro

If the author is correct, why is this trend limited primarily to men? :feelshehe:

I wonder; anyone not totally delusional about their own nature and the fact that they themselves contribute to this rise in inceldom can see that it's increasing hypergamy and foid standards causing sub 5s who could've ascended in a different time being completely cut off. :feelsjuice:

They always blame everything but women themselves, are never responsible for anything.

I remember reading that article back then, stupid af

People have sex when they’re still in school or living at home. No guy is saying no to sex because of either of these things. Teenagers find a way all the time. So it would still be foids rejecting men even when they’re in the same situation.

The author can’t be retarded enough to think that maybe young adults just don’t have the time or something, right? jfl. If it’s a fun activity that people want to do, then they’ll find time to do it. Students still play video games, go to parties, etc.

Last edited:
Sex Life Difficulty: Female

People have sex when they’re still in school or living at home. No guy is saying no to sex because of either of these things. Teenagers find a way all the time. So it would still be foids rejecting men even when they’re in the same situation.

The author can’t be retarded enough to think that maybe young adults just don’t have the time or something, right? jfl. If it’s a fun activity that people want to do, then they’ll find time to do it. Students still play video games, go to parties, etc.

I agree with Stone that people, mostly women, staying in school much longer is a significant reason for sex totals decreasing. I don't think she'd agree that the reason is those girls are being brainwashed with feminism, misandry, and that it's wrong to have kids and not accept full independence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back