Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Male right movements are dead?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Demential nazis and tradcuckolds have occupied MGTOW space since years.

Most MGTOWs want to marry, but they understand that for them that choice would be too risky, so they spend their time online, whining.

A lot of MGTOW YouTube channels now are spreading alt-right and tradcuck shit, attacking low status males and incels, promoting game, etc...

It seems that no-one want to blame women for their actions, the YouTube marketing works better bashing people, so these MGTOW bastards only try to raise their patreons because probably they don’t have a real job outside YouTube.

So, apparently alt-right demented idiots and MCTOWs have won, they monopolized the debate, now no-one is talking about male issues and male rights. Only nazis and tradcuckolds remained in online manosphere communities and they infected them like a giant virus, now they are unstoppable and useless, they definitely ruined the manosphere.

Most MGTOWs want to marry, but they understand that for them that choice would be too risky, so they spend their time online, whining.

That's why I can't respect MGTOWs. They always give the advice don't get married but that is an option for them and something they can turn down. There is no woman alive who would marry me.

That's good. Male rights movements are effeminate and retarded.

Yes, also MRMs were enemies.

In my opinion, alt-retards are the other face of the SJW coin, they whine about how SJWs are whining, and are more interested in demonizing Muslims and other races without caring about false rape accusations, wile they demand free speech they definitely are against free speech, and are spreading fake news and fake fictional rape news criminalizing ethnic males, Muslims and other male minorities. Also incels are blamed, women are placed on pedestal and adored, feminism is never criticized.

I still preferred MRMs to alt-retards and tradcuck, they were the least worse between all these communities.

Broke: Male rights
WOKE: Male supremacy

The MRM got Co-opted by females and now it's de-facto dead.
Not that they had any chance of winning. Modern society is cucked to the core.

MRA = numales

Neo-Nazis and alt-Right cucks have taken over the manosphere.

MRA faggots adopted MGTOW,

I had faith in them but they're completely cucked like the white nationalist ones

They got killed of because feminists just demonised and harassed them out of the public sphere.The only people who stuck around after that were tradcucks mostly.

Broke: Male rights
WOKE: Male supremacy
giphy.gif

I'm ok with whoever wants to take foid's rights away and remove the cucked laws, whatever they call themselves.