Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male Race Tier List

Source: trust me bro.

First I'm chink and now I'm Korean. You can't even get your copes right you shitskin subhuman.
Bummer can also confirm it you stupid faggot :feelsjuice:

Keep knobbing on this L bitch :smonk:

Guys don't make this confusing, list races without dividing them into their ethnicities.

1. Whites
2. Latin Americans
3. New world Blacks
4. South East Asians
5. East Asians
6. Abos
This a list done right tbh

Bummer can also confirm it you stupid faggot :feelsjuice:

Keep knobbing on this L bitch :smonk:

Nicholas cage

Guys don't make this confusing, list races without dividing them into their ethnicities.

1. Whites
2. Latin Americans
3. New world Blacks
4. South East Asians
5. East Asians
6. Abos
LOL @ putting SEAcels above East Asians. Also Latino is not a race. White latinos will have high smv while shitskin beaners are curry tier.

LOL @ putting SEAcels above East Asians. Also Latino is not a race. White latinos will have high smv while shitskin beaners are curry tier.
By Latino I was thinking of something like this:

South East Asians mog East Asians from what I've seen IMO.

Who else mogs them then?
He doesnt know wtf he's talking about :feelsugh: he's been thoroughly dismantled in this thread and he has no answer for this :dab:

chadpreet mogs average mestizo but more whitoid beaner ones MOG TF OUT of even blacks on rare conditions

1. Whites
2. Latin Americans
3. New world Blacks
4. South East Asians
5. East Asians
6. Abos
why are Menas almost always never on these lists?

Who else mogs them then?
If you're talking about shitskin cholo beaners than niggers, sandniggers, and ricecels mog them into oblivion. Shitskin beaners are on par with curries.
He doesnt know wtf he's talking about :feelsugh: he's been thoroughly dismantled in this thread and he has no answer for this :dab:

View attachment 571345

Nicholas cage

why are Menas almost always never on these lists?
ARABS:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:They not extinct yet from the great war of 2001?:feelswhat:
alsio idc bro the average beaner usually MOGS curry

Last edited:
Caucasian: nordics on top, alpine, then mediterranean, near easterners, arabs, then south asian curries

Mongoloid: Korean on top, Japanese, then northern Han. South east asian males all clumped at the bottom. (Jfl at someone saying SEAs mog east asians, SEA are short, dark, flat ugly noses, and have flat monkey like faces)

Negroid: Over

Last edited:
Caucasian: nordics on top, alpine, then mediterranean, near easterners, arabs, then south asian curries

Mongoloid: Korean on top, Japanese, then northern Han. South east asian males all clumped at the bottom. (Jfl at someone saying SEAs mog east asians, SEA are short, dark, flat ugly noses, and have flat monkey like faces)

Kazakhs and Uzbeks and Turkemens and tajiks are mongoloid and they are the ones at the top superior to Koreans and japanese
ARABS:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:They not extinct yet from the great war of 2001?:feelswhat:
alsio idc bro the average beaner usually MOGS curry
No.
So where would you place them?

Kazakhs and Uzbeks and Turkemens and tajiks are mongoloid and they are the ones at the top superior to Koreans and japanese

No.
So where would you place them?
Right below Chadpreet if gulf arab
if lighter :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:skin ones then they MOGGGGGG like wtf even Latinos
This a list done right tbh
lol at beaners being that high :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

My list would be

1. Nords
2. Meds
3. Slavs
4. Caucasion
4. Levantine
5. Iranian
6. Berber
7. Egyptian
8. Arab
9. Turkic Asian
10. North Indian
11. East Asian
12. Jungle Asian
13. South Indian
14. Abos
What a shit tier ist.
1. Askhenazi Jews
2. Meds (Created rome)
3. Nords
4. Japs (High IQ society with 0 crime)
5. Korean (High IQ)
6. Chinese (High IQ but souless)
7. Indo-iranians (india, iran, etc) (All 80iq)
8. South East Aisans
8. Caucasus (insignificant)
9. Turkic/Mongolian
10. African
11. Abos

But blacks get way more foids though, i exprienced first hand in the U.S and Australia. Asians are incels everywhere, if the exception of Asia itself, and South America

if lighter :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:skin ones then they MOGGGGGG like wtf even Latinos
The whitest Arabs basically look European, it's fucking hilarious, and yeah they 100% would mog Latinos who are basically Hapas. My cope is finding pics of sand niggers that look white lmao

Jordanian

Jordanblueyes
diana_karazon_19.jpg

Iraqi

B1d0fb7bf4d4a9b5b0442e86f1a064ca
Iraq5

Kurd

Kurd10
Kurd7

Lebanese

Lebanon6
541bc607a9b64bc28924a79c3241eda2_18.jpg

Egyptian

Egypt11
Egyptian9

Berber

Berberman
Amazigh5

Iranian

Persian2
Persian8

Palestinian

Palestinian
Redhead 2

Saudi

Saudi20
Saudi10

Syrian

Syria3
Syria5

1.Anglo White
2.Nordic White
3.KOREAN
4.NIGGERS
5.Aryan SLAVS
6..Indo-Aryan Chadpreets
7..IRISH MOOKS
8.Beaners
9.Chinks n Gooks
10jews
11. average Curries
12.ABOS:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Literal cope gooks do not mog Indians at all

What a shit tier ist.
1. Askhenazi Jews
2. Meds (Created rome)
3. Nords
4. Japs (High IQ society with 0 crime)
5. Korean (High IQ)
6. Chinese (High IQ but souless)
7. Indo-iranians (india, iran, etc) (All 80iq)
8. South East Aisans
8. Caucasus (insignificant)
9. Turkic/Mongolian
10. African
11. Abos
Japs are 4 jfl.
Their known for being cucks

1.Anglo White
2.Nordic White
3.KOREAN
4.NIGGERS
5.Aryan SLAVS
6..Indo-Aryan Chadpreets
7..IRISH MOOKS
8.Beaners
9.Chinks n Gooks
10jews
11. average Curries
12.ABOS:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Rice should be last place tbh

Lol exactly. The average Indian is uglier than the average Asians. But the BEST looking Indians are way better looking than the best Asians

I'm on phone so can't post it. But look up nouman ali khan. He is Pakistani curry but has white skin and blue eyes. Literally Aryan
It's because South Asia is Preety diverse the more north you go the more caucasian looking people you'd see like Kashmiris, Kalash and Pashtun whereas the more south you go the more nigger looking people you'd see like tamils and malyalis. East Asians look identical to me irrespective of complexion.
Only Asian looking people I find good looking are Central Asians

put quadroon on the bottom

It's because South Asia is Preety diverse the more north you go the more caucasian looking people you'd see like Kashmiris, Kalash and Pashtun whereas the more south you go the more nigger looking people you'd see like tamils and malyalis. East Asians look identical to me irrespective of complexion.
Only Asian looking people I find good looking are Central Asians
That's because Central Asians have more Caucasoid traits

Turkman7

That's because Central Asians have more Caucasoid traits

View attachment 583991

The girl in pic is meh asf but what you are saying is TRUE
Sadly as a Curry paki I was hating on my own too much
A true race tier would have Curries above all gooks except maybe Central Gooks

The girl in pic is meh asf but what you are saying is TRUE
Here's a better example.

Sadly as a Curry paki I was hating on my own too much
A true race tier would have Curries above all gooks except maybe Central Gooks
Aryan Curries are indeed above Asians, but I would say with Dravidian Curries, it depends on how good their face look

indigenous north americans are subhuman, but we aren't that subhuman compared to australia's abos
Indigenous North Americans lived in Europe thru ice ages over thousands of years and then migrated via south Asia to the Far East (thru more ice ages(, and then over the Bering Strait to America.

The Australian Abos migrated from sub-saharan Africa to South Asia to Australia. The Australian Abos were always close to the Equator. The Abos didn't have to survive any ice ages in cold climates.

Surviving ice ages in cold climates requires the intelligence to construct shelters and the foresight to stockpile food and other supplies over the winter.

Indigenous North Americans have higher IQs on average than Australian Abos.