Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Male protagonists have selfless motives, female protagonists have selfish motives

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I'm not the first person to make this point, but nevertheless I'm going to make it. If you turn on virtually any action / adventure / superhero film or show with a male lead his goals will almost always be about atonement, "doing the right thing," rescuing somebody else (usually a foid), being moral, protecting the innocent, etc.

In films or shows that have female leads, or at least a female secondary protagonist, she is almost always motivated by getting back at someone that she believes wronged her (usually an ugly, bald "misogynist" who more often than not has somewhat reasonable motives but gynocentrism means he's evil), or is simply taking part in the action for the fun of it.

A great example of how this dichotomy can be seen is in the difference between Batman and Catwoman, or for Marvel, Captain America vs Captain Marvel

This is why I cringe at alt-rightists who support women in their movement. The vast, vast majority of them are just there for the attention and could care less about heritage, legacy or civilisation, and would switch teams in a heartbeat if it suited their own personal interests.

Dignity, pride, honour, morality, self-sacrifice - these are all male virtues that men have projected onto women, but are not innate to them in the slightest

I'm not the first person to make this point, but nevertheless I'm going to make it. If you turn on virtually any action / adventure / superhero film or show with a male lead his goals will almost always be about atonement, "doing the right thing," rescuing somebody else (usually a foid), being moral, protecting the innocent, etc.

In films or shows that have female leads, or at least a female secondary protagonist, she is almost always motivated by getting back at someone that she believes wronged her (usually an ugly, bald "misogynist" who more often than not has somewhat reasonable motives but gynocentrism means he's evil), or is simply taking part in the action for the fun of it.

A great example of how this dichotomy can be seen is in the difference between Batman and Catwoman, or for Marvel, Captain America vs Captain Marvel

This is why I cringe at alt-rightists who support women in their movement. The vast, vast majority of them are just there for the attention and could care less about heritage, legacy or civilisation, and would switch teams in a heartbeat if it suited their own personal interests.

Dignity, pride, honour, morality, self-sacrifice - these are all male virtues that men have projected onto women, but are not innate to them in the slightest
I’m sure that people could cherry pick specific examples to be like “see, what you’re saying isn’t true at all!”,

But generally speaking I think you’re correct. Is it an “on average” thing, sure in the debate sense, but the trend is still there for sure.

Good post mate. You nail it with the bad guy stereotype there lol. Put an incel in a film for your bad guy and women will hate him from square one.

Just another form of brainwash, they teach men to sacrifice for society and women to be selfish and hedonistic.

Nothing new, but good observation, haven't noticed before ngl

Here's to a new :blackpill: for me :feelsYall: thanks

The foids are trying to alter our subconscious beliefs to fit theirs, nice try toilets. :feelshaha:

Great post. I guess that previous post of mine that you commented on, gave you the idea to make this one.

But yeah,like I said women are natural NPC's. They follow the wave no matter what,they are simply more primitive and lack deeper thought. Not fit to be a superhero.

The more understanding you have of female psychology and how they operate,the less you take them seriously in my opinion.