Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Male posters on IncelTears

morgenthau

morgenthau

Ugly✔ Short✔ Unintelligent✔ ADHD✔
Has the number of male posters on IT decreased, because they have become more and more (anti-average-)male?

they either in prison for pedo crimes, died of HIV, or roped.

Last time I saw a male there I quickly looked and the post history and it's a faggot.

They're just looking for a crumb of pussy, just a little crumb....

Last time I saw a male there I quickly looked and the post history and it's a faggot.

Probably because most IT straight males check out after many losses with foids IRL and dont want to join incel forums out of pride for being willfully wrong about female nature and their confirmed inceldom for their entire stint on IT.

It's always faggots, trannies and low tier foids talking shit on IT when the dusts settles.

i dont think male users would decrease. IT male users are soy cucks and fags (no difference at all between them since IT soycucks probably ride bbc dildos 24/7) therefore they wouldn't consider whatever the trannies and foids said as offensive. it's also funny how most of it users are women, which just proves how women love to shame lonely ugly men.

i dont think male users would decrease. IT male users are soy cucks and fags (no difference at all between them since IT soycucks probably ride bbc dildos 24/7) therefore they wouldn't consider whatever the trannies and foids said as offensive. it's also funny how most of it users are women, which just proves how women love to shame lonely ugly men.
Solid 2nd post are you an incelswithouthate refugee?