Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Male participation in the labour force is declining.

VST

VST

Banned
-
Old News as it has been happening for decades but it is still pretty interesting:
Male participation in the labour force has been steadily declining since the late 1950s
The most rapid decrease in male labour force participation can be observed in the 21 century
NOTE: This Data is not up to date, it stops at 2014 which is before the "NEET" culture started becoming so wide spread.

Male participation in the labour force dropped by as much as 10% since 1950.
hiz59Al.png

Source
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.go...page/files/20160620_cea_primeage_male_lfp.pdf

PqTDbuR.png

Old News as it has been happening for decades but it is still pretty interesting:
Male participation in the labour force has been steadily declining since the late 1950s
The most rapid decrease in male labour force participation can be observed in the 21 century
NOTE: This Data is not up to date, it stops at 2014 which is before the "NEET" culture started becoming so wide spread.

Male participation in the labour force dropped by as much as 10% since 1950.
hiz59Al.png

Source
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.go...page/files/20160620_cea_primeage_male_lfp.pdf
Lmao.
Last summer I tried to get a job.
Around 80 CV sent,6 interviews and 2 second circle interviews.

Mfw most of these jobs had 7 SEVEN rounds of interview. Mfw you had 1000s of ppl for one spot.
Getting a job is like a pipe dream,jfl it is not even real at this point . Only way to get it is via parents it seems.
And obviously they are gonna pick female over male for any job. No question about it. Especially a hot high value one.
Mfw I am even in relatively high demand field (medicine).

Jfl if you not perfect student,with prestigious parents who got you job via connections. End yourself.

They've been preaching that women are superior to men and have been giving them grants, first pick for good jobs and free YOU GO GURLS!

Women can run civilization better than men and in high heels. /sarcasm
Women getting blown up and crippled in other countries in the military isn't a tragedy but a victory for equality.

There is no point in working some shitty minimum wage job when someone can just get on welfare for a similar amount of money.

There is no point in working some shitty minimum wage job when someone can just get on welfare for a similar amount of money.
In EE you cannot even get minimum wage job without multiple connections unless you are high value person.

And hence they bring in the the dark-skinned hordes to do the jobs

Lose-lose situation, this world is hell

No enthusiastic men = decline of civilization

Lmao.

Mfw most of these jobs had 7 SEVEN rounds of interview. Mfw you had 1000s of ppl for one spot.
Getting a job is like a pipe dream,jfl it is not even real at this point . Only way to get it is via parents it seems.
And obviously they are gonna pick female over male for any job. No question about it. Especially a hot high value one.

Jfl if you not perfect student,with prestigious parents who got you job via connections. End yourself.

I remember applying for a nursing home job and getting an interview which I didn't spill my spaghetti in and it went great and I had a good feeling until I talked to the boss guy and found out he had 52 more interviewers for just that fucking day and I was looking at 239 people trying to go for a fucking nursing home gig.

I just left and didn't bother checking in as I knew how over it was.

In EE you cannot even get minimum wage job without multiple connections unless you are high value person.

I had to lie and fake my whole resume to get my current shitty minimum job.

No enthusiastic men = decline of civilization
I was enthusiastic did jack shit to me.
In the end they already knew who was gonna get hired before the interviews.

My dad showed me how he hires in his company. Jfl if you think there is any hireing like you are taught.

I was enthusiastic did jack shit to me.
In the end they already knew who was gonna get hired before the interviews.

My dad showed me how he hires in his company. Jfl if you think there is any hireing like you are taught.
I am simply saying that treating ugly/awkward men like shit will bring down the civilization.

Good let women slave away and pay for my shit genes.

All men should stop working as a form of protest. Women are actively invading and bullying men out of the workplace, so let them and sit back and watch them fuck up everything.

dont get me started on jobs. i might kill myself due to unemployment before i kill myself over loneliness.

i remember some kid on the internet telling me to get a job (despite his parents making 300k a year) and then calling me ugly, literally a prefect representation of how society treats incels

Maybe if you live in some africa tier EE country like Moldova or Ukraine.
If not, you can just move to the west.

i remember some kid on the internet telling me to get a job (despite his parents making 300k a year) and then calling me ugly, literally a prefect representation of how society treats incels
How do you know how much some random faggots parents make?

This is making me sick. I fucking hate living.

This is what the world looks like for men today.
They have abandoned us.

Share some details. I'm interested in this kind of shit.

And hence they bring in the the dark-skinned hordes to do the jobs

Lose-lose situation, this world is hell
The children of these dark skinned hordes are screwed too. Everything is just too saturated these days.

How do you know how much some random faggots parents make?

cuz he told me

doesnt matter if its true or not the point is u dont fucking call someone ugly then tell them to 'fix up' fucking lol

I'm cucking my employer, I fool around all day, only work like 4 of the 8 hours.

Lmao.

You need connections.

Your resume has to resemble like Chad with all of the work experience and internships you've had. For one employer to be attracted to you, 10 or more, have to be attracted to you, for that to happen, and so you could end up getting a job.

You need connections.

Your resume has to resemble like Chad with all of the work experience and internships you've had. For one employer to be attracted to you, 10 or more, have to be attracted to you, for that to happen, and so you could end up getting a job.
Dude my resume is literally nothing other than medschool which I havent even finishsd yet.
Its over for ppl like me.

Lol f
Dude my resume is literally nothing other than medschool which I havent even finishsd yet.
Its over for ppl like me.
Lol, yeah you're a little fucked, but try to finish med school ;).