Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Male On Male Rape Is Far Worse Than Male On Female Rape.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Male On Male Rape Is Far Worse Than Male On Female Rape.

Reasons:

1: Far more painful. A penis pounding into a anus obviously hurts far more than a penis pounding into a vagina. The anus was not made to be pounded by a penis. It was made to defecate faeces. This makes male on male rape are far more painful and torturous experience.

2: Far more likely to spread STD's: Anal sex is far more likely to spread STD's than vaginal sex is. The reason is because the skin is more likely to tear during sexual intercourse. People who engage in anal sex unprotected have a 39.9 risk of HIV. https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-the-risk-of-hiv-from-anal-sex-4960 https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/anal-sex-and-risk-hiv-transmission https://www.thebodypro.com/article/anal-sex-and-hiv-risk So afterwards the raped man also has to worry about misery from STD's.

3: More disgusting: A man who holds another man down and pounds His anus is obliviously more mentally fucked in the head than a man who holds a foid down and pounds Her vagina. The anus is not a sex organ while the vagina is. The anus also does not lubricate for obvious reasons.

We all know foids would love to get raped by a Chad. They just don't want to get raped by a subhuman man. The fact that they never complain about male on male rape while crying endlessly about "Rape culture" Shows how full of shit they are.

Male rape deserves death sentence. Female rape deserves...

I mean a dude can always anal rape a foid too. I think it's just more shame in a man being raped by another man. It's socially seen a worse light. The man is weak and pathetic. Does damage to the man's ego, reputation, highly shameful

While female getting raped by a man is seen as in a different light. Much better one. An innocent angel raped by big scary man. They are given more empathy and what not.

I mean a dude can always anal rape a foid too. I think it's just more shame in a man being raped by another man. It's socially seen a worse light. The man is weak and pathetic. Does damage to the man's ego, reputation, highly shameful

While female getting raped by a man is seen as in a different light. Much better one. An innocent angel raped by big scary man. They are given more empathy and what not.
Any dude who would anal rape a foid is obliviously a faggot.

:soy: HOMOSEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick goes into pussy. :feelsLSD:

Not to mention that rape is emasculinating for men. And there's tonnes of support and sympathy for female rape victims. Male rape victims are the butt of jokes.

Agreed male-on-male usually includes beatings too while something like date rape the foid is usually asleep and doesn't even remember what happened:feelsseriously:

I am sure I read this somewhere else :feelshehe: