Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

male on female rape is the worst thing in the world

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
what I would say if I were retarded

there are much worst things than rape. thinking that getting drunk at a party (which btw, was your own choice) and then you consented with the guy penetrating you forgetting to wear a condom isn't the worst thing in the world. get over it. foids are so insecure

It's fine if it's a Chad, of course; then he just took control, and I pretty much signalled to him I wanted it anyways! :feelsbaton:

The state of foid privilege, where they will literally call a slightly tipsy foid getting with someone she then regretted getting with a most heinous crime. :feelsjuice:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha: