Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Male Normies know nothing about male looks

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
They would think a guy with good bonstructure but bad skin or unkempt hair is ugly but think a guy who has weak bone structure but great skin and a MM-tier hairstyle is GL, and think he’s swimming in pussy

Seen this shit happen before also where the good bone structured dude is called ugly by the metrosexual faggot. It’s hilarious that Normies don’t know about BONES. Girls know though so that’s what matters

Normies also seem to think anything skinny= permavirgin while anything buff= massive slayer even though a prettyboy with good facial bones and harmony will always mog and outslay a muscular ogre

lol they know alright, they just like to cope so much.

All they know is jawline hairline and height

That’s what I don’t understand about that lookism site. What good does it help people to get ranked by other men? That doesn’t help unless you are gay. It should be women doing the assessing.

I think mens ideas of what is "attractive" makes more biological sense. Besides the hair, good skin means you're healthy and ripped guys are probably alpha so they get laid more.
It's not right in today's world, but it makes sense If you break it down
That’s what I don’t understand about that lookism site. What good does it help people to get ranked by other men? That doesn’t help unless you are gay. It should be women doing the assessing.
Decent IQ right here

You are desilusional if you think women are capable of giving good, honest ratings

You are desilusional if you think women are capable of giving good, honest ratings
I think if they were given anonymity they might. But then again, I suppose one can just make a tinder profile if that’s what you wanted. Of course you don’t actually get feedback and suggestions there, and it’s just a yes/no rather than a real score.

buff= massive slayer even though a prettyboy with good facial bones and harmony will always mog and outslay a muscular ogre

Depends on the country, where I'm going this is the case but certainly not in the west.

They won't give good honest ratings if you ask them. We know that they lie and often don't even realize they're lying; they're completely delusional creatures.

That's why it's important to look at foids' actions rather than listen to their words. Their actions tell the whole story time and time again: bone structure matters more than anything else.

They also like tall, muscular men with perfect skin, white teeth, symmetrical features and a full head of hair.

Basically, if they're not approaching you and obviously hitting on you, you don't "have it."

Last edited:
giphy.gif