Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion male manipulator

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i know some manipulation skills that good looking people can use to make foids addicted to them, too bad we cant use them though so its pretty useless information for us ig, just felt like writing about it cus its interesting to me. but what chad has to do is to shower a foid in compliments, he has to make her feel like she is the most beautiful woman in the world. seem interested in what she has to say, dont just dismiss everything, engage. she will become crazy for this male attention so now he has to use push and pull tactics. make her feel like she did something wrong and pull away, stop complimenting her and listening to her talk about her hobbies or stuff like that, she will go through some attention withdrawals and do things to get it back, then chad gives her the attention again, and just repeats that process. chad also has to offer her things so she feels like she is dependent and becomes attached. and that is how chad manipulates a foid into becoming obsessed with him. ive seen push and pull tactics used on foids before, not by me ofc, but a foid i knew had fallen victim to manipulator tactics, and it didnt help she had bpd which was exploited. ofc i tried to use that to spit game on her and tell her that she deserves better (total lie btw she doesnt i was just desperate for pussy) and clearly it didnt work cus she blocked me and told her boyfriend to text me to get me to stop trying to contact her lol

Last edited:
I honestly just can't. Even pretending to be a simp is too much:feelsree:

I honestly just can't. Even pretending to be a simp is too much:feelsree:
yeah its hard but im not giving up on my quest for a girlfriend yet so, hopefully the means justify the ends