Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Male Homosexuality, Transexuality, Bisexuality and Incelibacy Correlation

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
A lot of time I've noticed gay guys to be really low in SMV, some soy lookin white guys, or some ethnic manlets, if you were to place them in the straight dating market. Very rarely do you see tall high SMV chadlites or chads as a gay couple.

It makes me wonder if a large percent of gays/bi/trans are literally in-denial about their own place in the standard dating hierarchy, and due to bluepilled environmental exposure to Reddit, Disney movies, etc. they subconsciously trick themselves into believing, nah, it must be because I'm just "different", because everyone is suppose to be their own main character in this disney movie world that is fair and just. That's it! Yeah.

So they start fetishizing and focusing on males, since both they and women aren't really compatible in a sexual manner, (they subconsciously are aware) and eventually grow accustomed to cocks and anal.

It is possible to force the human mind to find anything attractive if you're placed in an abnormal society where the dating market is heavily skewed and fucked beyond repair, and your mind is literally starving for anything at that point. That's why so many coomers have so many different fetishes online, and why men find all sorts of girls attractive, because let me put it this way, a starving man would eat dirt if he was hungry enough. On the contrary, women are never starving, so they always prefer only the most regal and sumptuous foods i.e. tall, good looking guys, and back to the starving man analogy, the women are the royalty eating deluxe banquets everyday and would never settling for lesser peasant food. That's why women's taste in men are always variations of tall white chadlite or something similiar.

My guess would also explain why so many trans-women are really butt-fucking ugly, and why guys like Chris Chan and Cosmo are trans.

Last edited:
Thoughts to any lurking user? My threads usually get little responses. :feelsrope:

makes me wonder if a large percent of gays/bi/trans are literally in-denial about their own place in the standard dating hierarchy, and due to bluepilled environmental exposure to Reddit, Disney movies, etc. they subconsciously trick themselves into believing, nah, it must be because I'm just "different", because everyone is suppose to be their own main character in this disney movie world that is fair and just. That's it! Yeah.
Yes not most tho literally everyone of them are mentally Ill and in denial

Yes not most tho literally everyone of them are mentally Ill and in denial
A combo of bluepilled upbringing of Disney movies & American consumerism and low-SMV genetics will do that to you. A lot of us would probably be gays trans twitter posters by now with she/her/hers pronouns and a transflag anime avi on our profile, if we were heavily bluepilled soy who gets his life values from reddit and twitter :feelskek::feelskek::feelsugh:

Last edited:
A combo of bluepilled upbringing of Disney movies & American consumerism and low-SMV genetics will do that to you.
Just low smv and degeneracy,I like consumerism

Just low smv and degeneracy,I like consumerism
Consumerism is fine, an overdose of it and worshipping of it is when you become a reddit consoomer, where you can't even criticize a billion dollar corporation without getting dicked down on by hordes of angry soy and their downvotes. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Consumerism is fine, an overdose of it and worshipping of it is when you become a reddit consoomer, where you can't even criticize a billion dollar corporation without getting dicked down on by hordes of angry soy and their downvotes. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah

Thoughts to any lurking user? My threads usually get little responses. :feelsrope:
Thought I'd beam in and offer my two cents, but your post covers almost everything that has to be said about this issue.

I came across this study some months ago. It reports: "Gay men showed relatively wider and shorter faces, smaller and shorter noses, and rather massive and more rounded jaws, resulting in a mosaic of both feminine and masculine features."

Downloadfile

Their behavior and sexuality are definitely correlated to lower levels of testosterone. It may originate in the womb. A male fetus with low exposure to testosterone is more likely to never develop fully masculine physical traits and personality. Hence why some of them end up sexually disoriented.

You often hear stories of faggots killing themselves even when they are already in a "relationship", I wonder why :feelskek:

Thought I'd beam in and offer my two cents, but your post covers almost everything that has to be said about this issue.

I came across this study some months ago. It reports: "Gay men showed relatively wider and shorter faces, smaller and shorter noses, and rather massive and more rounded jaws, resulting in a mosaic of both feminine and masculine features."

View attachment 578973

Their behavior and sexuality are definitely correlated to lower levels of testosterone. It may originate in the womb. A male fetus with low exposure to testosterone is more likely to never develop fully masculine physical traits and personality. Hence why some of them end up sexually disoriented.

The proof is solid. They do have incel-tier genetics and genetic development. Really does explain why suicide rates don't suddenly drop when these in-denial-cels turn to deepthroating and bi-pronouns. And why they get even more mentally ill. :dafuckfeels:

One of the ugliest kids in my middle school class is a transwoman

if there is a lack of poussy there is only boussy :fuk: