Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male feminists are traitors and cuckolds

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Imagine engaging in the war against masculinity as a male, you must really hate yourself and every other male on this earth.

Of course, a man who says shit like: "Women Are better than men" is just doing virtue signaling and trying to gain "good boy points“ in society and probably get some Pussy as a reward, like: Look at me, i am such a good boy, i don’t care about personal benefit, i only care about the benefit of women, i support women, even though they don’t support me, i am so selfless and a good boy.

At least, that’s what i hope, because otherwise it would mean, he hates his own gender, which automatically means, he hates himself.
They are like white cucks who suck the cocks of blacks, because they feel guilty.

I‘m not saying, men should support each other, what i am saying is, that male feminists simply despise themselves and because by fighting against the male gender, they are fighting against themselves like self hating cuckolds, the brainwashing is working on them very well.

I hate nothing more than male feminists.

Last edited:

Faggots in denial basically.

Males are so cucked that we have no allegiance to our own gender if it means giving up thr chance of a woman giving you beta buck bait pussy

Male feminists are weak soy boy losers who think by saying they are male feminists they will get pussy.

That's what happens when you drink too much soy.

Soys and simps must be sent in hell

I‘m not saying, men should support each other, what i am saying is, that male feminists simply despise themselves and because by fighting against the male gender, they are fighting against themselves like self hating cuckolds, the brainwashing is working on them very well.
THIS. FUCKING HATE DEGENERATE CUCKS WITH NO DIGNITY HOW FUCKING LOW YOU HAVE TO BE TO LICK MLADYS FOOT AND WASTE RESOURCES ON HER YOU FUCKING NIGGER :lasereyes:

Soys and simps must be sent in hell
:yes:

They are hypocrites. Like they say that a man who touched or groped woman without her permission should be jailed but they will say nothing if a woman gropes a man and makes him uncomfortable.

Always those ugly fat fucks hoping to have some pussy approval

Or maybe just gay since they have no experience with women either :feelsthink:

They are the definition of cucks.

Most of them aren't guenuine feminist. They are just displaying a behavior that is supposed to avoid them social death in our current state of degeneracy. They may be conscious cynical of totally oblivious of this mechanism, but in the end it's just their fear of being alone making them do it. As incels, there's nothing we can actually do against loneliness as people will ultimately reject us whatever we do, so this neurotypical behavior can seem quite alien to us.

Most of them aren't guenuine feminist. They are just displaying a behavior that is supposed to avoid them social death in our current state of degeneracy. They may be conscious cynical of totally oblivious of this mechanism, but in the end it's just their fear of being alone making them do it. As incels, there's nothing we can actually do against loneliness as people will ultimately reject us whatever we do, so this neurotypical behavior can seem quite alien to us.
There is no point in trying to gain good boy points in society as an incel, they hate us anyway, no matter what we do.

As an incel, you are either a useful idiot or a leech and i preffer to be second