Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Male feminist gets sick and tired of femoid hypocrisy

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
129ADE31 3456 4196 A2F9 EE40867F69F7

:soy::soy:

good for him if every other cuck followed his path society would change tommorow

He had to learn the hard way

Gay. I hope a truck runs into him, fucking soylent numale

Strong feminist on the streets. Dirty submissive whore in the sheets.

can a man be more pathetic? he turned feminist for sex? extremely low iq strategy

cucks must burn

Last edited:
It sucks to learn things the hard way. It’s better to learn from others mistakes instead of your own.

Gay. I hope a truck runs into him, fucking soylent numale

Cuckoldry is a genetic disease. He will run towards a feminist rally just a moment after a whore flashes her boobs.

Only good cuck is a dead cuck.

can a men be more pathetic? he turned feminist for sex? extremely low iq strategy

cucks must burn
he was sold pipe dreams
"bro just don't be an asshole and you'll get laid" :bluepill:

Bullseye. Up coming thread about this.
It sucks to learn things the hard way. It’s better to learn from others mistakes instead of your own.
good for him if every other cuck followed his path society would change tommorow
can a man be more pathetic? he turned feminist for sex? extremely low iq strategy

cucks must burn
When their slogan is "the future is female" that sure shows they're for "equality."

So he is only a feminist to get laid...says so much about male feminists.

He thought being a male feminist would get him pussy and now he’s mad that isn’t. JFL. What a retard.
I hope this cuck dies slow.

Whoa he realized he shouldn't be a cuck

So he is only a feminist to get laid...says so much about male feminists.

Up coming articles about them & what feminist women think about them also.
he was sold pipe dreams
"bro just don't be an asshole and you'll get laid" :bluepill:
He thought being a male feminist would get him pussy and now he’s mad that isn’t. JFL.
He had to learn the hard way

not sure if satirical facebook post or serious.

But that guy is a dumb cunt. only cucks do nice things for their m'ladies and expect something in return.

Thats why u dont do anything nice for women at all, and u dont have to expect anything in return, because ur ugly.

He deserves it for throwing away his dignity for a “chance” of getting some poon.

LMAOOOOOOOO FUCKING SOYBOY TOOK THE BLACKPILL FUCK YOU NOW GO BURN IN HELLLL

He's a dumb cuck and the moment a female takes him or shows any affection towards him he'll be back on his feet marching with the feminists don't worry about him, he didn't learn anything.

lol i guarantee they told this faggot after he said this wow what a nice guy later fukboi. any guy that supports feminism is absolutely idiotic. i don't believe women should be in chains but to be against your own sex getting power is retarded. theres no such thing as equality ever. there never will be a perfect world. women don't want equality. they want control. and they're manipulating low t and low iq guys like this to get it.

:soy: gone :feels: always makes me :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelskek:.

He's a dumb cuck and the moment a female takes him or shows any affection towards him he'll be back on his feet marching with the feminists don't worry about him, he didn't learn anything.
High IQ

I don’t think he’s weak if he broke free from the matriarchy’s grip and said no more to (((feminism))).
You would have to be weak to be entrapped by its mental shackles in the first place. He's an egotistical soylent cuck that adopted the trendiest ideas in hopes of getting a girlfriend at the detriment of his own society and race. There is only one response to give to such a person when he implicitly asks for your embrace once he realizes how bat shit retarded his plan was:

Last edited: