Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme male feds

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i'm sure male feds secretly are a fan of us and are having a good time laughing at our content and know we are harmless :feelskek:

there are no feds in here

very nice. but i think violence hungry foids (all of them lmao )are reading every line here
of course there are like 10x more foids lurking than actual inkwells

We are blackpilling them for sure, but most of them are old men with wife and kids so they can never belong here

i'm sure male feds secretly are a fan of us and are having a good time laughing at our content and know we are harmless :feelskek:
Not all of us are ER tho

Not all of us are ER tho
yes. only cucked soyciety paints an evil picture of us. this place is of zero toxicity unlike normfag "positivity" friends group

yes. only cucked soyciety paints an evil picture of us. this place is of zero toxicity unlike normfag "positivity" friends group
Incelforums are still a fucked up place

Incelforums are still a fucked up place
anywhere real men exist is healthy and better place than other places in the world. but yea it seems noone gives AF about others

there are no feds in here
IMG 2600

They are probably getting blackpilled lmao