Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Male Candidates Preferred"

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
In India you can still get messages, like the one below sent to a group chat, (say for aneighborhood watch group, apartment complex, school group, etc) where females are also present. And this includes young and old, pretty and ugly, fat, skinny married, unmarried, teenage HS age foids etc etc).

Question is: Can you even imagine this happening in the West anymore? In Woke America, or even in Southern America? Does it happen in private chat groups? I know that even back when I was in the States, they were completely phasing this sort of message out in the public sector job advertisement as an HR rule! Eventually private sector also.
And even amongst friends, neighbours and cohorts, they never write "male candidates preferred" for this sort of job, or really any job.

Question to working professionals in the States

Correct me if I'm wrong, as I've been out of the loop (happily) for a while over there, does it ever happen. Parts of the world are still semi-based enough to where they don't think twice. Actually, what reminded me of this was that I remember seeing Cucked Redditors complain about it several years back. Oh they'd be searing if they came to Curryland :feelzez:

IMG 20220826 0926222

Last edited:
male candidate preff is because most foids are lousy workers, take tons of days off, want more benefits and can me too cuck anyone

most places now actively look for male.

I had to interview for a job before, I rejected all foid candidates. It’s partly because I hate foids but I also know they are shitty workers

male candidate preff is because most foids are lousy workers, take tons of days off, want more benefits and can me too cuck anyone

In the U.S. in most places people have become weary of sending out messages like this due to woke backlash. Of course it was common in most fields before. Even in higher education, males were preferred, requested and no damn advocacy group ever so much as opened their mouth about it !

And yes this is true. But it's something the Redditors and femBots in the West need to see !

Hard to imagine something like this happening in the west. Even the military can get blasted for not giving opportunities to women despite their physiology being a huge liability for certain roles.

That's a lawsuit waiting to happen here. Women get preferential treatment anyways because most HR managers are also women. Thankfully, I mostly did manual labor and women avoid that work but when they did get hired the fucking place always turned into a simp fest. Nothing else quite puts humanity's chimp-like behavior on full display than a single woman in a room full of thirsty men.

Hard to imagine something like this happening in the west. Even the military can get blasted for not giving opportunities to women despite their physiology being a huge liability for certain roles.
Exactly! I just imagined the HR group chats in 2 out of the 3 places I held professional employment in the States And the reactions would've been: "Ban this man from the group for sending a misogynistic message and bring them in for gender-diversity camp tomorrow morning". :feelspuke:

Last edited:
That's a lawsuit waiting to happen here. Women get preferential treatment anyways because most HR managers are also women. Thankfully, I mostly did manual labor and women avoid that work but when they did get hired the fucking place always turned into a simp fest. Nothing else quite puts humanity's chimp-like behavior on full display than a single woman in a room full of thirsty men.
Couldn't have said it better brocel. :feelsokman:

I had to interview for a job before, I rejected all foid candidates. It’s partly because I hate foids but I also know they are shitty workers
Do you mean you were the interviewer or the interviewee?

I'm not hiring females younger than 45-50. Young stacy in a place full of sub5 males is a disaster waiting.

I'm not hiring females younger than 45-50. Young stacy in a place full of sub5 males is a disaster waiting.
Always is. Let's just say, I worked in administration within the education system and it is tragic what has happened, god damn train wreck. Not just because of hiring foids, but all sorts of normie bots. I estimate that by 2025 there will be less than 1% in male teachers in the U.S.

Last edited:
Always is. Let's just say, I worked in administration within the education system and it is tragic what has happened, god damn train wreck. Not just because of hiring foids, but all sorts of normie bots. I estimate that by 2025 there will be less than 1% in male teachers in the U.S.
Imagine to be 8 hours in a class with prime age gigastacies that you cannot touch. Some of them like to sexually tease male teachers. It's hell.

Imagine to be 8 hours in a class with prime age gigastacies that you cannot touch. Some of them like to sexually tease male teachers. It's hell.
Torture!