Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Male birth control will force copers to admit blackpill

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
About 2 months ago I asked you if you wanted to see me explaining how I expect the arrival of metaverse to make society more blackpilled and majority voted yes (votes of people who admitted they didn't read my post were nullified)
Metaverse q

The coming post is complex, first of all to explain what I mean by metaverse and the economics and politics which would cause certain events to happen as well as alot of cryptocurrency jargon to describe how blockchain mechanics would be responsible for it happening

That post is way too long, hard to understand for retards and besides I know many of you hate crypto (not that your sentiment is wrong) but today I thought of way more likely event that could have way greater effect and blackpill even the people that have never used internet nor understand anything about it

In few words, male birth control pill, just like vasectomies, will be marketed to everyone but consumed only be by soycuck faggots, but chads will discredit it because they can simply sleep with another foid that doesn't require it

Due to sexual liberation, lack of self awareness and fundamental misunderstanding of reality, women will quickly begin to complain about how
:foidSoy:: Men don't want to use le birth control pill
(You can already seen this expression from women online whenever news about male birth control pill development come along)

and that will quickly arise swarms of non-chad men and truth of hypergamy will be set free

Unlike all the data about dating apps, chadfishing experiments and all the other psychology studies this won't be dismissed as
• 'it's only on the internet'
• 'not enough/manipulated data'
or my personal favorite
• 'well I've heard of my colleague Tom'

because superior 'women not wanting to sexhave with ugly men who are willing to jew themselves with birth control pill' will exterminate and replace the inferior personal anecdote of 'ugly subhuman who is big sexhaver, despite being conveniently unattractive because he worked on himself and his personality'

Last edited:
Male birth control won't work. In order to achieve azoospermia, you'd need to lower t so much that you wouldn't want to or be able to have sex.

votes of people who admitted they didn't read my post were nullified
Meanwhile same mister CoolerThanYou ignores like a boss

Nothing special, although, forum is full of those types

sperm bank should Blackpill anyone.

sperm bank should Blackpill anyone.
Exactly. No amount of "Well, I know this literal autistic dwarf who's slaying hard his entire life," can survive when shown the simple fact that sperm banks prefer men with superior genetics (taller and more intelligent.)

Exactly. No amount of "Well, I know this literal autistic dwarf who's slaying hard his entire life," can survive when shown the simple fact that sperm banks prefer men with superior genetics (taller and more intelligent.)
soyciety is accelerating real fast now, I mean I know the value of women has inflated but its funny just watching how quickly the blue pill has been destroyed by femods. In one generation feminism has ruined the developed world :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:

sperm banks don't prefer such genes, foids do

sperm banks don't prefer such genes, foids do
True, and because women control the demand for sperm, sperm banks have to acknowledge what they want.

• Must be at least 5'8" or taller
  • Between 19-38 years old
  • Currently attending or have graduated from college
  • Must be in good health
  • Legally allowed to work in the US

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/663hsu/til_there_is_a_minimum_height_requirement_of_59/

About 2 months ago I asked you if you wanted to see me explaining how I expect the arrival of metaverse to make society more blackpilled and majority voted yes (votes of people who admitted they didn't read my post were nullified)
View attachment 711009

The coming post is complex, first of all to explain what I mean by metaverse and the economics and politics which would cause certain events to happen as well as alot of cryptocurrency jargon to describe how blockchain mechanics would be responsible for it happening

That post is way too long, hard to understand for retards and besides I know many of you hate crypto (not that your sentiment is wrong) but today I thought of way more likely event that could have way greater effect and blackpill even the people that have never used internet nor understand anything about it

In few words, male birth control pill, just like vasectomies, will be marketed to everyone but consumed only be by soycuck faggots, but chads will discredit it because they can simply sleep with another foid that doesn't require it

Due to sexual liberation, lack of self awareness and fundamental misunderstanding of reality, women will quickly begin to complain about how
:foidSoy:: Men don't want to use le birth control pill
(You can already seen this expression from women online whenever news about male birth control pill development come along)

and that will quickly arise swarms of non-chad men and truth of hypergamy will be set free

Unlike all the data about dating apps, chadfishing experiments and all the other psychology studies this won't be dismissed as
• 'it's only on the internet'
• 'not enough/manipulated data'
or my personal favorite
• 'well I've heard of my colleague Tom'

because superior 'women not wanting to sexhave with ugly men who are willing to jew themselves with birth control pill' will exterminate and replace the inferior personal anecdote of 'ugly subhuman who is big sexhaver, despite being conveniently unattractive because he worked on himself and his personality'

Yeah, I know this Eurofag who went to the Philippines, ugly as fuck. He told me that every toilet he slept with told him that she never used condoms before sleeping with him but always insists on using condoms with him. Toilets don't want to eliminate the chance of having offspring with Chad, they want to avoid having offspring with "dysgenic agents" like us.

True, and because women control the demand for sperm, sperm banks have to acknowledge what they want.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/663hsu/til_there_is_a_minimum_height_requirement_of_59/

Meanwhile in the Netherlands sperm banks don't have a minimum height requirement, I asked and that is because the average height in the United States of America is 5'8 for men (Non-Hispanic White-Americans are at 5'10), this would be like having a 6'1 minimum in the Netherlands. I pretended to be a short Asian and was accepted in the interview, I didn't go because I'm not a short Asian but still. Sperm banks aren't the same everywhere.

They did say that 95% of men are ineligible to donate in Europe, but height is not the limiting factor here.