Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Male baldness and female baldness aren't comparable.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I've noticed that whenever a guy on the internet brings up how balding is ruining his life, a female always brings up that they bald too, and that balding isn't a problem since bald men are seen as more "masculine" and how balding is a sign of "maturity".

Except females don't fucking go bald like men do. Female pattern baldness usually only results in a miniscule amount of thinning on the scalp that isn't even noticeable. The only reason this is a problem to females is because they notice EVERY detail about their appearance and want to eliminate any potential flaw.

MPB results in all the fucking hair that actually adds to your SMV being fucked in the ass by DHT. You are left looking like a deformed alien by the time MPB is done with you. Even small amounts of hairloss on the temples plummets your SMV as a guy.

EVERY GUY ON THE PLANET LOOKS BETTER WITHOUT ANY TRACES OF HAIRLOSS. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, PLEASE LIST YOUR IQ.

Femoids go bald? Never knew it. /s
And so, how many hairs do they lose? 5000-10000 all over the scalp? That's not even serious.

I've noticed that whenever a guy on the internet brings up how balding is ruining his life, a female always brings up that they bald too, and that balding isn't a problem since bald men are seen as more "masculine" and how balding is a sign of "maturity".

Except females don't fucking go bald like men do. Female pattern baldness usually only results in a miniscule amount of thinning on the scalp that isn't even noticeable. The only reason this is a problem to females is because they notice EVERY detail about their appearance and want to eliminate any potential flaw.

MPB results in all the fucking hair that actually adds to your SMV being fucked in the ass by DHT. You are left looking like a deformed alien by the time MPB is done with you. Even small amounts of hairloss on the temples plummets your SMV as a guy.

EVERY GUY ON THE PLANET LOOKS BETTER WITHOUT ANY TRACES OF HAIRLOSS. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, PLEASE LIST YOUR IQ.
Bring back ancient Egypt please...

I've never seen a single bald female in my life unless she has cancer or something

I can agree one time my fucked up barber decided to make me bald after I told him to take a little off the top and I looked like a grand wizard FKK

I've never seen a single bald female in my life unless she has cancer or something

They lose a miniscule amount of hair, but apparently it's enough to count as "balding".

Bring back ancient Egypt please...

Egypts fate was sealed by the Nubians, Arabs, Romans, and the Macedonians. The only thing left is a bunch of North Africans larping as arabs.

Egypts fate was sealed by the Nubians, Arabs, Romans, and the Macedonians. The only thing left is a bunch of North Africans larping as arabs.
Imagine a society where Chad and Stacy were bald too...

Imagine a society where Chad and Stacy were bald too...
It would change nothing, as Chads have height and bone structure to pull of the bald look, and femoids will all chase Chads still, even 0/10 bald landwhales.

It would change nothing, as Chads have height and bone structure to pull of the bald look, and femoids will all chase Chads still, even 0/10 bald landwhales.
I know, but all baldcels would have one less point knocked off of their SMV. A tall white guy with a good chin who was only incel because of baldness wouldn't have to commit suicide in ancient Egypt.

Guys look alpha bald

My IQ: average TRPer (~73)

Male balding makes you look old, very unattractive for you to start balding early. I would rather be bald than balding, as bald would give me a better look than having a huge bald spot.

Okay, but some female balding can be terrible and unattractive. I knew a girl in highschool who was balding like this:

Okay, but some female balding can be terrible and unattractive. I knew a girl in highschool who was balding like this:

View attachment 28032
Purest subhuman breed. Must be euthanized. Tfw your scalp hair follicles can't handle a very low femoid DHT levels.