Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Malay king is cucked and lost everything

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-

Lmfao he sacrificed his throne for a Russian foid and got cucked with the child not his. This is some serious blackpill damn

even being a king isnt enough to make up for being a subhuman ethnic also jfl at ricecels who go for whites

Cucks always lose :cool: :dab:

Jfl at being from royal heritage and marrying a commoner

Malay king is muslim,no?Why do muslims love white whores so much?

Malay king is muslim,no?Why do muslims love white whores so much?
it's common amongst all ethnics, biggest white worshippers on the planet. You'd think they'd eventually realize everyone hates self-hating asskissers but they don't. There's even quite a few of them in this forum

it's common amongst all ethnics, biggest white worshippers on the planet. You'd think they'd eventually realize everyone hates self-hating asskissers but they don't. There's even quite a few if them in this forum
For white men yes.For white women,at least in east asia ,this kind of thing never happens

For white men yes.For white women,at least in east asia ,this kind of thing never happens
good to hear, I knew white foids get ignored in Japan but I didn't know it was a common thing.

good to hear, I knew white foids get ignored in Japan but I didn't know it was a common thing.
I mean white foids marry into japanese royalty or any high status family.But yeah white foids get ignored in Japan.I think it's because they are simply to masculine for japanese men.

JFL at doing that having that power and money.
I mean white foids marry into japanese royalty or any high status family.But yeah white foids get ignored in Japan.I think it's because they are simply to masculine for japanese men.
Japanese men must be blackpilled and they know that the entitled white hole will say no, so jap men don't lose their time.

For me i dont like white foids. I am more attracted to girls of my phenotype. Only thing that gets me hard.

This ricecel king was looking for love and someone stacey roastie sought the opportunity and bore him a son from a chad. Likely a chang so he wouldn’t notice. Every man should seek a virgin wife better uneducated just use them to create children (yours). It is a shame a king and lived half a century didnt realize this

Western foids all get fat after they hit the wall and pop out a couple crotch goblins so that's a good call.

For me i dont like white foids. I am more attracted to girls of my phenotype. Only thing that gets me hard.

This ricecel king was looking for love and someone stacey roastie sought the opportunity and bore him a son from a chad. Likely a chang so he wouldn’t notice. Every man should seek a virgin wife better uneducated just use them to create children (yours). It is a shame a king and lived half a century didnt realize this
This king is totally retarded.Marrying a gold digging Russian whore?It's better that he remains childless.