Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Malay foid records random Kashmiri driver because he has slightly white features

fantasycel

fantasycel

Discord: forsakencorvid
★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@intan_shizen_trip/video/7146942121898020123

What the hell is up with noodlewhores recording random guys? For example the videos @comradespiderman29 shared of the vietnamese foids recording random white kids. This account has a bunch of videos recording random white-looking kashmiri people. Noodlewhore white worship is getting out of hand.

JFL she is advertising northern pakistan with this:

Translation: If you want to see beautiful people, you can join the Gilgit Baltistan trip with me. Autumn trip 14/10 and 24/10, there are only two empty places still available (google translate)

Disgusting.

The more I look at this account the weirder it gets. She is basically advertising to malaysians or indonesians to visit northern pakistan by showing the minority of people there with white features, and the malays are eating it up. It is creepy as hell how she is recording random kids like that, almost predatory.

@Made in Heaven

This would have suprised me a while, ago, but now, and yeah, it's messed up how she records children like they're ghosts or something. Noodlehwhores are absolutely, obbssed with light eyes/causcasian features

JFL she is advertising northern pakistan with this:

View attachment 1221414

Translation: If you want to see beautiful people, you can join the Gilgit Baltistan trip with me. Autumn trip 14/10 and 24/10, there are only two empty places still available (google translate)

Disgusting.
Gilgit inhabitants are moggers though, they are often light skinned with colored eyes.

The more I look at this account the weirder it gets. She is basically advertising to malaysians or indonesians to visit northern pakistan by showing the minority of people there with white features, and the malays are eating it up. It is creepy as hell how she is recording random kids like that, almost predatory.
Mongoloid moment. These creatures are embarassing
@Made in Heaven
"SAAAAR PREAZE GIVEU ME BRUE EYE BABY"

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@intan_shizen_trip/video/7146942121898020123

What the hell is up with noodlewhores recording random guys? For example the videos @comradespiderman29 shared of the vietnamese foids recording random white kids. This account has a bunch of videos recording random white-looking kashmiri people. Noodlewhore white worship is getting out of hand.

Post more vids of this bitch worshipping pakis pleas lmao