Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Making new YouTube channel. Old one is demolished

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm most definitely being discriminated against by a YouTube admin. I keep getting the message that I'm being suspended for two weeks due to breaking TOS and it's been over three weeks since I even broke any new rules. I'm going to create a new jewtube channel to post videos on. My old one has been destroyed by Jewish cuckery

jewtube is awful.

total censorship and ZOGgery.

sad that there is no mainstream platform for creators to upload based videos in.

they can track you down easily and may ban you again if ban evasion is against their rules

They're discriminating against me too. I wiped my channel.

jewtube is awful.

total censorship and ZOGgery.

sad that there is no mainstream platform for creators to upload based videos in.
People refuse to migrate to alternatives.

im on my last strike
Brutal. What were your two other strikes for? I don't even know how I got two strikes

They're discriminating against me too. I wiped my channel.
Because they kept locking you down?

they can track you down easily and may ban you again if ban evasion is against their rules
True

Because I got like no views very few likes.

People refuse to migrate to alternatives.

Brutal. What were your two other strikes for? I don't even know how I got two strikes

Because they kept locking you down?

True
comments mostly, i got a strike for using the word "betabuxx"

I'm most definitely being discriminated against by a YouTube admin. I keep getting the message that I'm being suspended for two weeks due to breaking TOS and it's been over three weeks since I even broke any new rules. I'm going to create a new jewtube channel to post videos on. My old one has been destroyed by Jewish cuckery
Tell me the link to the new one. I used to comment on some of the stuff on the old channel. Youtube is cucked

Why would you post on Jewtube?

Only real niggas know about goyimtv.tv

I was unable to to search up your channel over the past several months even though I typed in Blackpill Incels.is Stupid Clown in the search bar

I was unable to to search up your channel over the past several months even though I typed in Blackpill Incels.is Stupid Clown in the search bar
I've been shadow banned. Although you can find me by looking up "stupid clown incel."

wait
so we have youtubERcels hERe?