Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Making my mark in history

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
I don't know if i'll do it in a day,month,year or decade but someday I want to write a very detailed book about the blackpill. I want to write a masterpiece so maybe someday I will be known as a genius like other people like Plato. I would write it thousands of pages long and assuming that there is a good civilization in the future then maybe I will be known as one of the greats. If you guys have any things you want me to include in it please leave suggestions.

Last edited:
I thought you had othER things in mind tbh

Do you already have any ideas, what the title of your book will be? Let me make a suggestion, how about "it's over for many men" sounds pretty good to me ngl.

Start working on it now. I'm sure you have alot of free time. Dedicate 3-5 hours or more everyday to working on that story

I don't know if i'll do it in a day,month,year or decade but someday I want to write a very detailed book about the blackpill. I want to write a masterpiece so maybe someday I will be known as a genius like other people like Plato. I would write it thousands of pages long and assuming that there is a good civilization in the future then maybe I will be known as one of the greats. If you guys have any things you want me to include in it please leave suggestions.
Just do it. A REAL author would NEVER ask for advice on his writing

Therefor

You are a fakecel looking to learn about incels
#EXPOSED

There's so much. How looks affect interactions with everyone not just foids is an important point but I'm sure u already had all the basic ones like this in mind.

Do you already have any ideas
I think I'll write it in order of history. I'll talk about womens role in ancient civilizations like Greece and Egypt then move on to the early america to the modern tinder age
Just do it. A REAL author would NEVER ask for advice on his writing
I need all the help I can get theres so many topics to cover

I think I'll write it in order of history. I'll talk about womens role in ancient civilizations like Greece and Egypt then move on to the early america to the modern tinder age

I need all the help I can get theres so many topics to cover
What I'm trying to tell you Is you NEED to write YOUR experience. Not an incel timeline but YOUR personal experience

Otherwise it's useless trash

Why not both?
Because everyone alive KNOWS incels exist. Nobody alive actually doubts there are unufuckable men. They can claim it buys it's the kinda thing you learn as a small child.

Thousands of pages ? Simplify it OP, make everything direct and to the point, and keep it under 300 pages, so low attention span cels like me can read it.

Thousands of pages ? Simplify it OP, make everything direct and to the point, and keep it under 300 pages, so low attention span cels like me can read it.
Also this. Tell YOUR story

I was exaggerating but I will keep it to the point or at least try
Also this. Tell YOUR story
How about this I write the first part about the history and the second part about how I've been treated because of my looks? You can skip the first part if you want

I have to agree with NEET on this, you should make it about your experience as an incel, rather than a black pill dictionary, or a history book.

Don't hold back, make the most brutal details, the most brutal story, something that will really captivate the reader.

I believe you can pull it off OP, if you don't over-think things.

I'll make an outline with all the chapters and topics to cover in it right now
Yes, we should all pitch in ideas and evidence to include in the book.

If you're a Christiancel I think starting off the book with the serpent that tricked Eve by shapeshifting into a Chad human or Chad humanoid would be cool. The serpent also had sex with Eve, cheating on Adam with a shapeshifting Chad. Showing that looks have mattered since the beginning.
I have to agree with NEET on this, you should make it about your experience as an incel, rather than a black pill dictionary, or a history book.

Don't hold back, make the most brutal details, the most brutal story, something that will really captivate the reader.

I believe you can pull it off OP, if you don't over-think things.
Kek, if it's by experience I could write a book on that easy. I have plenty of REAL experiences, stories, and thoughts on my situation to share.

Last edited:
Yes, we should all pitch in ideas and evidence to include in the book.

If you're a Christiancel I think starting off the book with the serpent that tricked Eve by shapeshifting into a Chad human or Chad humanoid would be cool. The serpent also had sex with Eve, cheating on Adam with a shapeshifting Chad. Showing that looks have mattered since the beginning.
Im an atheist but maybe i could add that although i dont know much about religion. I thought about starting with the Greeks

I was exaggerating but I will keep it to the point or at least try

How about this I write the first part about the history and the second part about how I've been treated because of my looks? You can skip the first part if you want
I wouldnt even buy it assuming half the book is a history of shit I know.

I want to write a masterpiece so maybe someday I will be known as a genius like other people like Plato. I would write it thousands of pages long and assuming that there is a good civilization in the future then maybe I will be known as one of the greats.

Pointless exercise of your time. It will all fade away. This world has nothing to offer all it does is takes away. Time will consume us all. Nobody will remember you. You will be gone like you never even existed. The only way to make a mark on this world is to go down and take some fuckers with you.

I think if you do something historic that can take you a lot of time, because you have to investigate the inceldom story with examples and different civilizations. You can do that, but you can start with something short and then you can practice to make another book.

there are better ways to lEave your maRk.

Best way to be remembered is to kill a huge number of people.
Just look at hitler, stalin and many others