Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Making friends with Chad is paramount to ascending

O

oldcellcopecell

Recruit
★★★★★
Real tea.

Your best chance of ascending is making friends with Chad.

The chad halo rubs off on you when out at night. If Chad is cool he will talk you up and the foids will see fucking you as kinda fucking Chad or they think that they can fuck their way to Chad through you.

Careful not to get accused of rape though. Ugly men get accused of rape alot.

No. Chad will get laid while you sit there awkwardly.

He will ditch you for pussy in a heartbeat.

And if he "gets you a girl" she wont fuck you. She might smile and talk to you to make Chad happy. But she wont touch your subhuman incel body

already have. life has improved, but only by a little

I was just talking to Chad after class today and a foid actually spoke to me for a while even after he left. This was the first time one has ever approached me to talk.

Also this thread is pretty :bluepill:

"Just befriend Chad, bruh"

And if he "gets you a girl" she wont fuck you. She might smile and talk to you to make Chad happy. But she wont touch your subhuman incel body

This. Chad won't play wingman for you OP.
Also this thread is pretty :bluepill:

"Just befriend Chad, bruh"

Kek, just be a Chad orbiter theory.

Although this might actually have some merit if your hanging around someone who has high status.

Kek, just be a Chad orbiter theory.

Although this might actually have some merit if your hanging around someone who has high status.
If they're some kinda playboy this has merit. But no normal people.

Fitting username btw.

Chad will put you down and tease you though. He sees you as a weak target, therefore will elevate and pronounce his status above yours. At best you'll become the small dog who gets the scraps off the table.

Chad will put you down and tease you though. He sees you as a weak target, therefore will elevate and pronounce his status above yours. At best you'll become the small dog who gets the scraps off the table.

You got to bring value to Chad, why do you think there are incel like characters in fiction everywhere?

You praise Chad and give him good advice. Like a loyal advisor. Have to be high IQ to do it.

You'll be very unpopular with Chad's social circle though. If Chad is gone for some time, they will descend and destroy you.

Chads are nice to incels because it reminds them of how superior they are. They don't care about, their life experiences constantly remind them that they deserve to be at the center of everything because of their looks, and become inherently narcissistic. I don't blame them though, society expects Chads to be narcissists because their lives are inherently worth more.

True incels don't want to have anything to do with chad.

Wrong.

You can't fuck with the dick of Chad.

This thread reeks of cuckery and chad worship.

I was just talking to Chad after class today and a foid actually spoke to me for a while even after he left. This was the first time one has ever approached me to talk.
fakecels OUT

I have a couple of friends who are Chads. Trust me, it will NOT help you ascend. They try to help me out, but it never works out.

There’s some truth to this believe it or not
Befriend chad theory is legit tbh

Lmao what actually happens is your sub humanity increases chad's halo to giga chad status, which makes you look even worse since women see a juxtapostion between a grotesque subhuman and a magnificent genetic god.

No women is gonna fuck you to get to chad, they would rather go lesbian or kill themselves before allowing an incel to penetrate them.

Yep, that happened to me on my 1st year of college, what a living hell it was. We were not even real friends, he just felt sad about me. It was a pathetic experience that won’t happen again.

Probably works a lot better for low tier normies tbh.