Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Making a "book" if you would about my life, past experiences, and the various communities and people I've joined/came up upon.

They changed their skin tones. I highlighted it just in case you couldn’t see it. Your brain is a wet mash of curry holy shit.
View attachment 305481

Yeah I saw it. So what if they changed the skin tone? The amount of matches wasn't in order of darkest to lightest or lightest to darkest. So what fucking relevance does that have? It was pretty even for the non-curry names and 64% and 57% but only 30% for the curry name. You understand retard?

Yeah I saw it. So what if they changed the skin tone? The amount of matches wasn't in order of darkest to lightest or lightest to darkest. So what fucking relevance does that have? It was pretty even for the non-curry names and 64% and 57% but only 30% for the curry name. You understand retard?
You have to be trolling at this point. Now, it went from skin tone matters to skin tone doesn't matter and names matter? If I'm a white guy named panesh paneer I am more fucked than a curry named Jason Smith? Cool.

The experiment was 3 different ethnic personas-Mediterranian, Arabic, then mulatto. The fact that they changed the skin tone is the basis of the entire experiment.

DM it to me when it’s finished

You have to be trolling at this point. Now, it went from skin tone matters to skin tone doesn't matter and names matter? If I'm a white guy named panesh paneer I am more fucked than a curry named Jason Smith? Cool.

The experiment was 3 different ethnic personas-Mediterranian, Arabic, then mulatto. The fact that they changed the skin tone is the basis of the entire experiment.

"The Mulatto and Latino/Med profile get nearly the same match rate while just having a muslim name, will decrease your match results by 50%. " Thats literally the conclusion from the study.

If you had brown skin Panesh Paneer or Carlos Rodriguez can make a huge difference. Cumskin with Panesh Paneer will prob get some lefty liberal foid whos into Yoga still digging him for being all "cultural" and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back