Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Making a "book" if you would about my life, past experiences, and the various communities and people I've joined/came up upon.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I could dish out copies in a few days if anyone wants to read it, it'll be online but because I'm probably going to drop out of HS when I turn 18 in a little less than 2 months because I failed a year, I'd like criticisms when It's a little bit completed.

Youre 17 but you already wrote a book about your life and past experiences? What? lol

Youre 17 but you already wrote a book about your life and past experiences? What? lol
It's more of a philosophy about the world around us and the problems facing the west, but yeah it does have alot of recent accounts because all I've lived in are big bustling cities.

It's more of a philosophy about the world around us and the problems facing the west, but yeah it does have alot of recent accounts because all I've lived in are big bustling cities.
what kind of problems are you going to talk about bro

Only school shooters write books /manifestos at your age..:feelshmm:

If you go on a mass shooting everyone will want to read your book,making you famous and an idolez marthy among incels,just general friendly advice tbhtbh

If I were to do it I would target parties or discos,easy places to get a decent body count and beat Cho's highschore.

I could dish out copies in a few days if anyone wants to read it, it'll be online but because I'm probably going to drop out of HS when I turn 18 in a little less than 2 months because I failed a year, I'd like criticisms when It's a little bit completed.

Yes, send me a copy of your manifesto before the glowniggers edit that shit to fit their next false flag narrative.

Write it in blog form - paragraph or tweet length first and post it around to sort of A/B test responses to your proze. Because nobody is going to read an unedited block of text by an inexperienced, unknown, otherwise unremarkable writer.

Write it in blog form - paragraph or tweet length first and post it around to sort of A/B test responses to your proze. Because nobody is going to read an unedited block of text by an inexperienced, unknown, otherwise unremarkable writer.
U guys bumped a thread from 2018. I’m not doing it now bro I’m retarded

Been 1.5 years already.
Where's the book?

When u gonna finish the book @BummerDrummer make it about big chungus

the title was too smart for a regular bummerdrummer post

yeah ill help fund too we need a supreme leader

I’ll read it!
:feelsautistic:

finish that GED

I love a good necro bump
Wheres the fucking book.?

ER wrote his manifesto at a very young age too. I have a feeling Bummer has certain 'ambitions' by releasing this PR kit early

White, blue eyes and only 19 at this point. No thanks fakecel, I have enough toilet paper

NIGGER, YOU'RE 19.

A book about your life experiences is going to be five pages, at most.

JFL

White, blue eyes and only 19 at this point. No thanks fakecel, I have enough toilet paper
Don’t you have some cow shit to eat or something?

you all got fucked by anglos all the same. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I see white foids with Tyrones all the time. When she settles for a betabuxx cumskin the baby probably gets some of tyrones cum whilst sliding out. You got bbc DNA, ask your mum.

I see white foids with Tyrones all the time. When she settles for a betabuxx cumskin the baby probably gets some of tyrones cum whilst sliding out. You got bbc DNA, ask your mum.
>Calls me fakecel
>Validates me being incel

Curry pooping in the gutter IQ

>Calls me fakecel
>Validates me being incel

Curry pooping in the gutter IQ
How does that validate you as an incel?
Literally just called your mother a bbc whore much like alot of the foids from your race.

Brainlet

How does that validate you as an incel?
Literally just called your mother a bbc whore much like alot of the foids from your race.

Brainlet
Because the women I'm suppose to date are dating blacks just fucking lol. Dumb retard ethnics always say this shit like it's suppose to hurt. "Bro all your foids are leaving you for ethnics and blacks". No shit, bro. Why do you think I'm incel?

Because the women I'm suppose to date are dating blacks just fucking lol. Dumb retard ethnics always say this shit like it's suppose to hurt. "Bro all your foids are leaving you for ethnics and blacks". No shit, bro. Why do you think I'm incel?

Not ethnics, just blacks tbh. Never see curries with white foids. Noodlewhores exclusively want cumskins with blue eyes, hence you a fakecel brainlet.

Not ethnics, just blacks tbh. Never see curries with white foids. Noodlewhores exclusively want cumskins with blue eyes, hence you a fakecel brainlet.
So can blacks also not be incel? They can't be incel even more than I couldn't be incel theoretically, as I have to get a downgrade to asians while blacks get an upgrade to whites.

So can blacks also not be incel? They can't be incel even more than I couldn't be incel theoretically, as I have to get a downgrade to asians while blacks get an upgrade to whites.

There are far more white/noodle couples than Black/white couples. All noodles want white boys, but only white super-roasties fetishize and want bbc in them so its not comparable. In what way are whites an upgrade? They certainly will have looser pussies than noodles. If you are willingly rejecting foids because you see it as a downgrade, then you're just admitting to the fact that you are a volcel/fakecel. We currycels have no choice, not our own kind, not noodles, not whites or even blacks.

There are far more white/noodle couples than Black/white couples. All noodles want white boys, but only white super-roasties fetishize and want bbc in them so its not comparable. In what way are whites an upgrade? They certainly will have looser pussies than noodles. If you are willingly rejecting foids because you see it as a downgrade, then you're just admitting to the fact that you are a volcel/fakecel. We currycels have no choice, not our own kind, not noodles, not whites or even blacks.
I couldn’t get asian women because your proof to back these claims are no different than me posting BBC cuckold propoganda.

because blacked.com is so popular, black people cannot be incel. Because I go to interracial subreddits and it’s all black male white female, then surely black people cannot be incel. This is literally what you people sound like every time you try pushing JBW.

It's been nearly 2years are ya winning son?

I couldn’t get asian women because your proof to back these claims are no different than me posting BBC cuckold propoganda.

because blacked.com is so popular, black people cannot be incel. Because I go to interracial subreddits and it’s all black male white female, then surely black people cannot be incel. This is literally what you people sound like every time you try pushing JBW.

JFL at ignoring all the studies on race posted here and all the JBW experiments with incel tier whites with tinder set to SEA.

JFL at ignoring all the studies on race posted here and all the JBW experiments with incel tier whites with tinder set to SEA.
Jfl at thinking they weren’t just bots or women looking for a green card and a quick immigration to the western world.

Jfl at thinking they weren’t just bots or women looking for a green card and a quick immigration to the western world.

If a curry had US citizenship Sea foids still avoid them like the plague. GTFO blue eyes fakecel.

Who cares about some faggot writing a book about hamlossus kys

Lol they changed his name to Chris so it seems like he's hispanic or some shit and he aint bad looking by curry standards, still way less matches than a 2/10 JBW in sea. Try harder brainlet.
>confronted with proof that SEA/JBW just means someone living in the west period.

>MUH NAME THEY CHANGED HIS NAME BRO THATS THE ISSUE ITS HIS NAME BROO

:lul:
Just lol. Argument over. You won’t even concede when your exact logic is thrown against you and proves you wrong. When your only excuse to literally your argument just with the races changed to prove you wrong is “his name”, you are done for.

>confronted with proof that SEA/JBW just means someone living in the west period.

>MUH NAME THEY CHANGED HIS NAME BRO THATS THE ISSUE ITS HIS NAME BROO

:lul:
Just lol. Argument over. You won’t even concede when your exact logic is thrown against you and proves you wrong. When your only excuse to literally your argument just with the races changed to prove you wrong is “his name”, you are done for.

Same guy with different name, Muslim, Latino and Mayo gets different results. Destroyed.

Its called a halo you nincompoop.
Anything else Sarah Palin IQ cumskin boy?

Same guy with different name, Muslim, Latino and Mayo gets different results. Destroyed.

Its called a halo you nincompoop.
Anything else Sarah Palin IQ cumskin boy?
bro name halo results bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

In the thread you linked the guy didn't JUST change his name, he changed his entire skin tone, and if you're trying to make the case that the whitest tone got the most results because it was the whitest tone, you fuck up there too because that skin tone is medeterranian, and not nordic pale like me.

foids want tall, dark, and handsome. Dark in this case means something like what the first skin tone represented but a little darker to produce an olive type skin tone.

bro name halo results bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

In the thread you linked the guy didn't JUST change his name, he changed his entire skin tone, and if you're trying to make the case that the whitest tone got the most results because it was the whitest tone, you fuck up there too because that skin tone is medeterranian, and not nordic pale like me.

foids want tall, dark, and handsome. Dark in this case means something like what the first skin tone represented but a little darker to produce an olive type skin tone.

The Muslim name got the lowest you dumb fuck and it's the middle skin tone. Literally putting words in my mouth about skin tone which I didn't mention because you have no argument :lul: This is seriously pee brain level IQ.

The Muslim name got the lowest you dumb fuck and it's the middle skin tone. Literally putting words in my mouth about skin tone which I didn't mention because you have no argument :lul: This is seriously pee brain level IQ.
They changed their skin tones. I highlighted it just in case you couldn’t see it. Your brain is a wet mash of curry holy shit.
2B0917F3 93E3 43D6 9D4A F075A0955D6F

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back