Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

makeup

U

uglyguy12

Greycel
Anyone try wearing makeup to make their face look better? I bought an eyebrow pencil to fill in my beard and I think it's an improvement but still haven't had any success with women. Maybe a foundation would make my face look better as it would hide all my blemishes but I don't know if you can make it not noticeable.

It probably works and would put you up a few points, but
1) I am sure sluts can detect that you are wearing fakeup since they themselves always wear it and it will count against you
2) it is degrading and emasculating for a man to resort to such things

if a female knows you wear makeup she gonna be running for the hills

the guys above have already redpilled you on makeup, don't use it unless you're a fag tbh

Foundation is easily noticeable and worsens your skin, just get laser done if you have really bad blemishes.

marin said:
the guys above have already redpilled you on makeup, don't use it unless you're a fag tbh

Eyebrow pencil is not noticeable at all on a beard so Ima keep using it.

There is too much stigma for a straight man to ever wear fake-up, without being considered a faggot. The FHOs have their pussypass to use it and deceive men with their fake SMV and ensnare a Chad, whilst their looks-match LDARs.