Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Makeup should be illegal or banned!

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
Makeup is a diss advantage for all the U5/10 guys .?
Girls can get from 2/10 to 6/10 so easily with makeup 
Most of girls don’t even have eyebrows and guess what all the girls on street have the best eyebrows how’s that!? If girls can get from 2/10 to 6/10 they would express sex with chads and chadlite chads will fuck and have fun with subhuman girls and staces and nothing left for us that’s just un fucking fair

Makeup is the first proof that looks do matter. Men are just too dumb/egotistical to see it.

Strong yes. Wish we could ban this foid cope.

Stanx22 said:
Makeup is the first proof that looks do matter. Men are just too dumb/egotistical to see it.
tihi i wear makeup for myself and to feel confident not to look better tihi

I agree with this fully, OP.

TheVman said:

And retarded men believe that women don't care about looks when they spend hours putting on makeup and other beautifying things to attract the most handsome guy.

Why do guys even use makeup?? I’ve never seen a guy who’s not gay uses makeup

TheVman said:

omg dont accuse me of being hypergamous teehee, theres nothing wrong with me wanting a 6 foot squared jaw chad teehee!

Stanx22 said:
And retarded men believe that women don't care about looks when they spend hours putting on makeup and other beautifying things to attract the most handsome guy.

If looks really don't matter as normies say, then why do they have a problem with us wanting makeup to be banned? lolol.

Women don't deserve so many advantages, they should be able to experience what it's like to be thought of as repulsive.

JustKillMe said:
Why do guys even use makeup?? I’ve never seen a guy who’s not gay uses makeup

Fake-up can be very attractive, but it is blatant frauding that helps hypergamous FHOs attract Chad and ignore their looks-match. Truly hot FHOs don't even need fake-up.

It would shatter their ego massively and yet they would still be above males.

Agreed. Heels should also be banned.

no, make up atleast makes ugly girls faceable which is better than having a bunch of ugly femoids running around exposed like our ugly selves

The only rational option is men must where make up, but women may start screening for it. Men's have to collectively start using it for it to be accepted. The attraction spike is worth the sacrifice of your pride

BlackPill47 said:
Fake-up can be very attractive, but it is blatant frauding that helps hypergamous FHOs attract Chad and ignore their looks-match. Truly hot FHOs don't even need fake-up.

Even ugly af women can get Chads ez with fake-up.
It should be banned idd.

I agree, we should ban make up so Roasties can experience OUR pain when trying to find a partner

Sucks we can use it to bump up a few points