Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Makeup fraud: Would you bang?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
t9mfUkD.jpg

Knowing that's her face behind all the makeup, would you tap that? Bonus incel points if you would do her without makeup.

LMFAO yeah I probably would if her body is decent.

Sparky said:
That can’t be the same person. Her eye shape is completely different in the second pic.

You underestimate the power of fakeup.

Framecel222 said:
LMFAO yeah I probably would if her body is decent.

I would bang her without makeup. There is something oddly sexy about her subhumanity.

CopingGymcel said:
I would bang her without makeup. There is something oddly sexy about her subhumanity.

Seriously? You said your cutoff was 3/10 and she definitely looks sub-3. I'd say her looksmatch is St. Blackops2cel.

Framecel222 said:
Seriously? You said your cutoff was 3/10 and she definitely looks sub-3. I'd say her looksmatch is St. Blackops2cel.

She "ugly cute", though, if you get what I mean. She is not repulsive ugly. I'd make an exception for her, I'd even LTR her.

CopingGymcel said:
She "ugly cute", though, if you get what I mean. She is not repulsive ugly. I'd make an exception for her, I'd even LTR her.

I guess I see your point of view, at least she's dimorphic. LTR though? I'd feel humiliated being seen in public with her. 

Then again she probably wouldn't leave the house without makeup anyway.

In a heartbeat. There is something about her that I find cute, I don't know what.

Framecel222 said:
I guess I see your point of view, at least she's dimorphic. LTR though? I'd feel humiliated being seen in public with her. 

I don't have a reputation to keep up, so I wouldn't mind. Hell, people would respect you a lot more than as an incel.

Minjaze said:
In a heartbeat. There is something about her that I find cute, I don't know what.

We both see the same thing.

CopingGymcel said:
I don't have a reputation to keep up, so I wouldn't mind. Hell, people would respect you a lot more than as an incel.

Fair enough, with 2017 hypergamy you probably would fit in with every other guy lmao.

Framecel222 said:

Dude, would you really risk your so-called 'reputation' over having a nice gf? I'd give right hand to date this girl if she was genuinely kind and loving towards me.

Framecel222 said:
Fair enough, with 2017 hypergamy you probably would fit in with every other guy lmao.

People wouldn't question it, even if I looksmaxed to an 8.

Master said:
Makeup should be banned for use worldwide.

Do you think there would be a lot less incels if makeup wasn't a thing?

I would bang because I am incel.

Grudgingly, yes.

She reminds me of Illeana Douglas.

If she had a nice phat ass, sure. I highly doubt that, though lol.

What the fuck lmao brutal makeuppill tbh just lol

CopingGymcel said:
Master said:
Makeup should be banned for use worldwide.
I think yes

CopingGymcel said:

unquestionably.

CopingGymcel said:
t9mfUkD.jpg

Knowing that's her face behind all the makeup, would you tap that? Bonus incel points if you would do her without makeup.

Are you serious? with or without makeup. Id' fuck her brains out if I could.

She is my looksmatch tbh.

I hate to say this but

That fho without makeup is our looksmatch. ( now obviously she would still chase chad even if she looked like that with makeup, hypergamy is extreme these days) but anyone here who says they would not fuck her without makeup is a coping fakecel.

No tbh. She's also still sub5 with or without

DankIncel said:
unquestionably.

Are you serious? with or without makeup. Id' fuck her brains out if I could.

Her pussy probably tastes like dirty quarters

Yes I would fuck her. Yes I would fuck her without makeup. Yes I'd fuck her uglier friend because unlike the other people who say they wouldn't fuck her I'M NOT A VOLCEL.

Sparky said:
That can’t be the same person. Her eye shape is completely different in the second pic.

LOL this guy doesn't know about makeup

She's above me pointswise without makeup so yes.

I totally would. Something is better than nothing.

AutisticNormie said:
No tbh. She's also still sub5 with or without

Her pussy probably tastes like dirty quarters

Even if, I'd still penetrate her if I could.

alsalsk said:
She's above me pointswise without makeup so yes.

LOL a female blackops2cel

lmfao she still looks like a fucking 5/10 AT BEST looksmaxxed with makeup and shit.