Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Make up should be banned. Here's why!

Fakeup is out of control. Girls don’t even look human anymore. Realising just how much females do to their face is like a peeling an onion. Most recently, I’ve realised how common and transformative fake eyelashes are. They turn a 5 into an 8 by themselves.

Restricting makeup will never happen in a western country sadly. Cuckservatives and libtards would vote against it in mass.

Fakeup is out of control. Girls don’t even look human anymore. Realising just how much females do to their face is like a peeling an onion. Most recently, I’ve realised how common and transformative fake eyelashes are. They turn a 5 into an 8 by themselves.
They turn from a legit 2 to 8

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society that's a moot point because all foids are already in a coma in a deep.underground breeding facility having its uterus put to good use by gestating the next generation.

most women look better without make up imo, it makes them look unnatural and plastic. i dont get what the appeal is for it.