Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Make-up gives foids an unfair advantage.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
First of all, without make-up, foids will always be able to get fucked by a higher SMV male due to hypergamy. Now bring make-up into the equation, foids can increase their SMV by up to 4 points.

Meanwhile, average to below average men have to spend hours and hours at the gym per week for several years, undergoing the excruciatingly painful process of muscle-building, training every muscle group: arms, legs, shoulders, chest, back, abs; Yet they will probably be able to increase their SMV by maximum 2 points after all of this.

Here is a foid i know, before and after make-up. If i were to gym-cel for the rest of my pathetic life, i would only be able to increase my SMV half as much as her when she sits in front of the mirror and spends an hour, putting on make-up and bullshit cosmetics which takes literally no effort.

50788435 376918719531946 5506845597635706880 n

17862863 108193523071135 339895360414855036 n

Just work hard bro, self-improve bro, hit the gym bro! :soy::soy::soy:

They will tell you the same advice in the hopes that you become gay.

True, once used makeup from my sister to overpaint my eye begs. Looked wayyyy better.
At least if we have money, we can get filler and implants.

Foids are allowed to use cheats :feelspuke:.

The ugly foids will trick chad into procreating with them and then they birth incels.

i like the picture without (/with less) makeup better tbh ... foids can't lose either way.

i like the picture without (/with less) makeup better tbh ... foids can't lose either way.

Meanwhile you would still be incel after hitting the gym for 5 years. Thats the difference between male and female standards in 21st century.

Meanwhile you would still be incel after hitting the gym for 5 years. Thats the difference between male and female standards in 21st century.
it's over for many men, man

I want to wear a wig without being shamed.

I hate when foids say "it's not an unfair advantage for us because males also can wear makeup!1!1". As if the focus traits for attraction are the same for both males and females kek makeup can't make my mandible stronger for sure.

Foids can paint SMV on their faces and nobody bats an eye.. frauding fertility, attraction, estrogen, youth, SMV... but if a guy is caught wearing lifts or if it’s revealed he’s had plastic surgery, he’ll be ridiculed to the point of suicide.

b-but women are oppressed bro

It is all because of cucks.Not only they encourage foids wearing makeup,but they also join foids in ridiculing men who fraud.If men worked together like foids do,each of us would have better SMV and maybe men could get their looksmatches

From subhuman to human

People wonder why girls take forever to get ready, it's to fraud their shit genes to get attention from the best looking guys she can get.